This loss is 100% on Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofill

Reaction score
0e7EXEK.png

J_Allen

Reaction score
I thought Dan Quinn would have gotten late game collapses out of his system with the Super Bowl loss but I guess not.

At least he didn't pull all the starters out like he did that one time. I think it was his first season here. We almost lost.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
He simply made too many mistakes and didn't make any throws when it counted the most.

As a leader and QB of your team, this was a game he had to play excellent or do whatever was needed to win.

He did none of that today.

Mediocre QB play.
You may want to take a look at the messiah of the defense as well. Dak don’t play defense. 0 answer for the run and let a mediocre receiver destroy your 3rd ranked defense.

starfan1

Reaction score
If course it is 100% on Dak even though receivers ran wrong routes

Defense cannot stop the run and it was a problem all last year and still is

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup....

I don't think i have it in me to beat back the idiocy this week.
Totally agree. Too upset. I can’t believe Tolbert was offsides on the final drive. I can’t believe they didn’t call a penalty holding cd lamb on the final Drive. I can’t believe we didn’t kick a field goal on the final drive

McMicah

Reaction score
I have stated over and over that I would wait the season out before passing judgement on Dak, but sorry. He’s just not it.

If you want to say those picks were on the receivers, go for it, but that does not excuse the glaring inaccuracy that killed multiple drives and should’ve have resulted in more picks, the inability to have a shred of pocket awareness, the sheer stupidity of not throwing the ball away when no one is open, the ridiculous and almost impressive ability to throw so late that receivers have 0 shot at YAC. Yes he had some decent throws, but it’s never consistent. And not just throw to throw but game to game.

The odds of winning a SB with Dak are incredibly low because he can’t go 3 games in a row without turning into a pumpkin in at least one of them.

We should’ve won that game by 20. Penalties played a factor, but Dak got a turnover on the 10, he got the opening kickoff returned at midfield, he had a solid running game and above average pass blocking.

This is like dating someone nice but who just constantly cheats. Some people stay loyal cause they can’t see life beyond that person, and some immediately bail. Well, I’m officially ready to bail, and so should the Cowboys.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
He gave the defense a 14 point lead going into the 4th quarter! In case you Dak hate makes you blind!
He also gave the GB offense two extra possessions which resulted in their points so, yes I blame Dak. Also the offense going 4/3 and out makes it a lot harder on the D if they are continuing to go back on the field every 30 seconds.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE QB

What excuses, you can't hide from facts. The Cowboys were up by 14 in the 4th quarter? Dak played a bad 1st quarter no doubt about that. But to say this is 100% on Dak makes me think some have blinders on or watched a different game. If you say he gets 50% of the blame fine I can live with that.

ccb04

Reaction score
Dak undoubtedly deserves blame for the turnovers...but pinning the loss 100% on him is ridiculous. The defense had a 14 point cushion to work with heading into the 4th quarter, against a team that had lost 5 in a row and just lost to the Lions scoring 9 points. Dak made several plays on 3rd and 4th downs, and had a nice drive going in OT until the holding call, and the non-call against Lamb.

The defense was embarrassing today...getting gashed by the run and consistently burned by a wildly inconsistent rookie.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Holy Larry, you didn't see the 3 and outs? Man, you must be drinking!!!!!
I am not the one who is saying he was playing both offense,defense, special teams. However, after this game would you blame anyone for drinking LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.