This loss is 100% on Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugsybows

Reaction score
His best years are behind him. Might as well start looking for his replacement soon.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
What team have the Packers beat this year that scored 28 on them?
NONE!!!!! In fact, Dallas scored the most points against GB this year. But, it’s Dak’s fault - I completely understand when fans from others teams say Dallas’ fans are delusional. Even Marcus Spears said as much on The Pivot (with Ryan Clark, Fred Taylor, and Channing Crowder).

Zman5

Reaction score
Even with the INTS, Dak and the offense had 2TD lead going into the 4th Quarter.
You are not supposed to lose having a 14point lead going into the 4th quarter if your defense is elite. Or even just very good.

Creeper

Reaction score
No. It's not. The offense scored 28 on the road. The elite defense did not play up to expectations. There was almost 0 pass rush in the 4th quarter. They also had a few bad breaks. The Aaron Jones fumble could have changed the game but it bounced right back to him.

The collapse of the defense was reminiscent of past Cowboys defenses that could not hold leads. But losing 2 starting QBs, and playing an inexperienced rookie tat LB is beginning to show.

Parsons is injured or something. He is clearly not 100%.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
0 points in the 4th quarter. Sorry but the defense can’t carry your arse every game and after GB scores, how about a FIRST DOWN? To give your defense some rest? Dakota chokes with the game on the line and I’ve been done with him for years.

The Cowboys didn't have a first down in the 4th quarter?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Dallas defense RECOVERED TWO FUMBLES ,

Dallas offense THROWS TWO INTERCEPTIONS + ZERO POINTS IN 4TH QTR AND OVERTIME.

good luck with that.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Dallas lost this game in the first half after scoring, getting the turnover and a chance to go up 14 would have put the Packers in a bad spot but that first INT in the endzone turned this game around into Packers favor

Did you fall asleep on the rest of it? We were up 14 in the 4th qtr? Quit trying to twist it to make it just Dak's fault. Yeah it was a bad int, but up 14...having the opp 4th and 7 in the 4th up 14 and lose? That's not all on Dak

kumizi

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say 100% but he had the ball on multiple positions late where the offense couldn’t put up a single point. That’s not even taking into account the two interceptions in the first half. I would say he’s the lead culprit.

plymkr

Reaction score
100%. There is no doubt. Yes, there are other reasons, there always are, but Dak's play in the 4th and OT was terrible.

Dak, give some of that money back.
Dak's play in the 2nd, 4th and OT was really bad. Those 2 interceptions killed us. You give Aaron Rodgers too many possessions and bad things happens, and bad things did happen.

Satchel89

Reaction score
He simply made too many mistakes and didn't make any throws when it counted the most.

As a leader and QB of your team, this was a game he had to play excellent or do whatever was needed to win.

He did none of that today.

Mediocre QB play.
Can't stand him....That simple

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The defense has been exposed but lets be real here.

Dak had the ball multiple times, when a score wouldve won it for us. Do you know how deflating that is? He is the highest paid player on the team. Screw this complimentary football bs. He is being paid to carry the team, and he cant.

He just can not do it. Ive been telling yall this for years. This is not a matter of me wanting to be right. I wish i was wrong. I wish yall can troll me when he wins something of significance, but its never going to happen

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Dallas lost this game in the first half after scoring, getting the turnover and a chance to go up 14 would have put the Packers in a bad spot but that first INT in the endzone turned this game around into Packers favor
So, being up 14 in the first half is better than being up 14 entering the 4th quarter? That’s the DUMBEST THING I’VE EVER READ!!!!!

rguido

Reaction score
So, being up 14 in the first half is better than being up 14 entering the 4th quarter? That’s the DUMBEST THING I’VE EVER READ!!!!!

When your D is still somewhat fresh in the 2nd q and tired in the 4th, Yes it is better being up in the 2nd quarter.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
The Cowboys didn't have a first down in the 4th quarter?
They didn't score a point in the 4th quarter. Guess what? After the opposing team scores, you have a chance to drive down the field with the ball again.

Status
Not open for further replies.