This loss is 100% on Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

rguido

Reaction score
Instead of being up 14-0 and forcing green bay to abondon the run game, and go pass happy which plays into this defense, dak throws and int and the game is tied 7-7, you can blame the defense all you want, but greenbay won this game because dak kept giving them life lines... which deflates the defense.

Dre11

Reaction score
He simply made too many mistakes and didn't make any throws when it counted the most.

As a leader and QB of your team, this was a game he had to play excellent or do whatever was needed to win.

He did none of that today.

Mediocre QB play.

Lol all you can do is shake your head at these post...lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak makes 40 million a year.

He's gotta do better than that.
Money has nothing to do with anything at this point.

Lawrence makes boat load. He should get one sack.a game. He doesn't. Zeke makes boat load, he is always injured a d now slow. Etc.
You don't set expectations with contract value. And you don't build a team based on contract value.

This team sucks. The GM sucks. The coach made bad calls today on multiple occasions including overtime. This defense is not clutch and now two weeks in a row given up 200 plus yards rushing. We gave up 3 big pass ays. Gave up 3 TDs to a rookie.

Offense sucked. We make plays and then stupid holding penalties. Dropped balls. And then Dak makes dumb mistakes.

We are not a strong enough team to be able to get through that many mistakes.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did you even watch the final drive. Tolbert offsite, no penalty holding cd lamb. Not kicking a field goal when you’re in range Holding twice. Yeah Prescott is the only reason we lost today.

zerofill

Reaction score
LOL... it iis literally the #1 trending right now...
PHwNImT.png

Ken

Reaction score
Totally agree. Too upset. I can’t believe Tolbert was offsides on the final drive. I can’t believe they didn’t call a penalty holding cd lamb on the final Drive. I can’t believe we didn’t kick a field goal on the final drive
Yup.

We need to focus on the two ints in the first half though.

Those are the rules.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
The defense sucked today. The run defense has sucked all year. The decision to play Micah 10 yards off the line of scrimmage was mind boggling.

FIVE 3 AND OUTS.

AND THE OFFENSE BLEW SEVERAL EASY CHANCES OF TD .

2 TD'S were made BECAUSE THE DEFENSE PUT THEM THERE .

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes and Power doesn’t need Elliot, that’s another mith

plymkr

Reaction score
It's always the same old story with the Trashman. Was the loss entirely his fault? Of course not. But just like last year when it mattered in the playoffs, the game was there for the taking at the end, with the ball in his hands, and he never makes the play you need. He never elevates the team. He's just another reason this team is limited and will not get over the hump as long as he is the QB.
That's it. You beat me to it. The difference in this game is Rodgers elevated his team to win. Dak did not. That's why Rodgers is elite and Dak is average.

Our defense played scared and terrible and why is Parsons playing LB and 10 yards away from the ball on passing downs?

But back to Dak. He's just not the guy that can elevate a team and get average players to play great.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
What excuses, you can't hide from facts. The Cowboys were up by 14 in the 4th quarter? Dak played a bad 1st quarter no doubt about that. But to say this is 100% on Dak makes me think some have blinders on or watched a different game. If you say he gets 50% of the blame fine I can live with that.
0 points in the 4th quarter. Sorry but the defense can’t carry your arse every game and after GB scores, how about a FIRST DOWN? To give your defense some rest? Dakota chokes with the game on the line and I’ve been done with him for years.

nobody

Reaction score
Once again, when it really mattered, the team folded and failed. It was a team loss. The defense couldn't hold off Rodgers when it mattered, just like always.

Now can we stop calling this defense elite until they actually make elite stops against elite QB's?

It shouldn't have gotten to overtime, but I do find it odd that the ref that called the holding in OT was behind Prescott but miraculously saw the holding...yet the next play it was blatantly obvious there was pass interference because the guy mugged Ceedee before the ball got there yet crickets from the refs.

dfense

Reaction score
Dak wasn't the reason they lost. But when you need him, he comes up short alot. 28-28 and two minutes left? 3 and out? He's done that way too many times. I cringe when he has to drive to win the game. The warm and fuzzy is more luke warm with a prayer.

DEMFAN

Reaction score
DAK wasn’t his best, but you have to look at that run defense. If we could stop the run we wouldn’t need to load the box leaving bum *** corners exposed. The INT’s were bad throws but the WR’s bending routes didn’t help. Then of course there are the called penalties and non called penalties especially on that last drive.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
So defense losing a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter has 0 blame
Maybe but plenty of blame to go around. Wrs not running the right routes. Miscommunication and sloppy moved from Dak, coaching play calling wth, and of course mindless penalties from the special teams not once but 3 different times. He would be running laps till Christmas if it were up to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.