Twitter: This playoff graphic will make you sad or angry

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's more like whatever at this point.

I think we're all used to this.

Some of us would rather see our mediocre QB get top 5 QB money then put our team in the best position to win a championship.

We're out here paying top dollar for a RB and possibly top dollar for an average QB and expecting playoff success...
Like I've said many times, you anti-Dakers most certainly never complained when Romo received top overall QB pay not once but TWICE, but now you're complaining even though a contract extension for Dak has not been made yet? Pfft.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Like I've said many times, you anti-Dakers most certainly never complained when Romo received top overall QB pay not once but TWICE, but now you're complaining even though a contract extension for Dak has not been made yet? Pfft.

At the time I didn’t know how much it crushed your chances of winning a Super Bowl.

Now that I do I say it all the time.. Romo’s contract was horrible for our team.

QBs shouldn’t get paid like they won the Super Bowl when they haven’t.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
At the time I didn’t know how much it crushed your chances of winning a Super Bowl.

Now that I do I say it all the time.. Romo’s contract was horrible for our team.

QBs shouldn’t get paid like they won the Super Bowl when they haven’t.
On this we agree. In my opinion, Dak shouldn't get paid more than Goff and Wentz. Maybe by half a million more? If they average $33 million per year each, Dak shouldn't receive more than $33.5 - $34 mil per year average for now. Demanding anything above $34 is too much and would hurt the team. It doesn't help that Jerry paid Zeke top RB pay ever in NFL history and paid D-Law as the top NFL 4-3 DE last year. That just opened the door for Dak's agent to demand top QB pay in the NFL. If anything, blame Jerry for this mess.

rockj7

Reaction score
The thing that I see maddening is this...... during JG's wasted tenure the 49'ers had a 5 year span where they were rebuilding. JG could never get Dallas past the 1st round while the 49'ers have now gone to 4 NFC championships and 2 super bowls.

Jerry, you suck. You should have fired JG many years ago, but your death grip on the franchise was more important than winning.

I live here in the Bay Area as a Cowboy fan this sucks I hate the 49ers and there fans

glimmerman

Reaction score
A shame they couldn’t cap what % they can pay a QB. Or make it where make all starters of there positions get paid the same. If your a starter at your position then this is what you get paid. Each position goes up equally every year splitting the raise in the cap.