Twitter: This sounds encouraging

408Cowboy

Reaction score
You are a deflector. Lol. What did I fabricate? I told you I missed a comment you made, but if you want me on my knees apologizing for it you have bigger problems than I imagined. It happens, get over it, just like you should get over your silly need to go after Rockport in this thread based on what he said in another thread. Everything I said in that post is applicable to our exchanges.
I accepted your apology earlier no need to do it again.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yes, those teams have made Super Bowls since Seinfeld went off the air.

The Birdie fan getting chirpy...

tenor.gif

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It’s been awhile, but it was the best funny hunting gif that came up. But the hunting Quayle scene and his narcissistic character in that movie seemed fitting.

Taking it out of movie context and into yours, Don’t think he’s shooting at us in that meme...

giphy.gif

Ironically picked a picture of arguably the second most famous eagles fan in the world.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Why do so many get all excited about some "report" that states this or that and NEVER quotes ANYONE connected with what they're reporting on. For all we know their source could be a janitor who was working and thought he hear this or that while cleaning just outside the door of an office. When someone directly associated with something states something then I believe it, but not when I read or hear some unknown source.
Janitors and cleaners make the best spies, They get overlooked as beneath their notice by the great and the powerful and can go into usually security conscious environments with no fuss or bother, a mop and bucket are like a magic go-anywhere pass.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Taking it out of movie context and into yours, Don’t think he’s shooting at us in that meme...

giphy.gif

Ironically picked a picture of arguably the second most famous eagles fan in the world.

Oh yes totally forgot he’s an Eagles fan.. He can’t be perfect right? We can forgive him.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
This is a fan forum concerning the Dallas Cowboys, not the Ezekiel Elliotts. The team comes first. Always. Players come and go. Any player who wears the Star has a priviledge other players from other teams don't have. The rules were set a long time ago concerning contract extension negotiations during the last year of existing contracts. Not anytime sooner. That's how Aikman did it. That's how Emmitt did it, and that's how Romo did it. It was about mutual respect for the team and organization. Team precedent shouldn't suddenly be redone over 1 player. It sets the wrong precedent and headaches to come with other players in the near future.

As for your envy accusation, you know what to do with it.

The owners always have the leverage. This is the equalizer bvecause their union is useless. I don't expect to change your mind.

Elliott has goals. Some career wise and others personal. The career has two distinct factions. Team/income - which deals witgh retirement.

THis site waxes on ad nauseum about how RB's are a dime a dozen. So Elliott has to weigh team versus life after football. Unless he gets a give on TV he will not make near the money he makes now.

This is simple. Fans have a different agenda. It's team and win.

For fans that is reasonable up until you butt heads with the player and his goals.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The owners always have the leverage. This is the equalizer bvecause their union is useless. I don't expect to change your mind.

Elliott has goals. Some career wise and others personal. The career has two distinct factions. Team/income - which deals witgh retirement.

THis site waxes on ad nauseum about how RB's are a dime a dozen. So Elliott has to weigh team versus life after football. Unless he gets a give on TV he will not make near the money he makes now.

This is simple. Fans have a different agenda. It's team and win.

For fans that is reasonable up until you butt heads with the player and his goals.
I already explained how precedent has been set for decades. No player is above the team.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
This is a Dallas Cowboys news/discussion forum. If you don't like the content, go elsewhere; it's pretty simple.
That's exactly what I told Rocky when he called everyone idiots for posting threads here.