Time for the Romo haters to admit they were wrong

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
For all the Romo haters out there, and we all know who you are, it's time to man up and admit you were wrong. Do you have it in you?

you lose so many when you use the word haters.
Not haters, but doubters.
Do I think the great-personal-stats Romo will take us the Super Bowl. Nope.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
you lose so many when you use the word haters.
Not haters, but doubters.
Do I think the great-personal-stats Romo will take us the Super Bowl. Nope.

Good for you. You know why this is a good post?

I'll tell you. It's because Romo and his personal stats cannot do it alone. Fifty two other guys need to do their job also. Now then...I won't charge you for the Football 101 lesson.

NO SOUP FOR YOU! Now then...let us FANS enjoy the accomplishments Romo has done so far...or get on the phone and ask Ms. Busty to come back because you have been so annoying since she bailed on you!

GET!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, all I can say is that you are not a FAN! Now, get lost.
Well fine! But I'm taking my KJJ Ignore Club 1st Place ribbon with me! You'll never see it again! Forever know that you came THIS CLOSE to beating me and failed. <insert evil Joxer The Mighty laugh here>

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well fine! But I'm taking my KJJ Ignore Club 1st Place ribbon with me! You'll never see it again! Forever know that you came THIS CLOSE to beating me and failed. <insert evil Joxer The Mighty laugh here>

Well, I don't know who you are talking about, but if you spent or donated to that club...you got robbed!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The voices in the heads of a few are becoming annoying recess has been over for awhile they might want to get back to class.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
waitasec. You were club treasurer. Give me my money back!

No way, dog! Ha ha...I'm using that money for a new car and to go surf the ocean in California! Maybe play a round of golf, buy me a book on Football 101 and learn what it takes to make a TEAM work. I might use some of that money to make a long distance call to Romo to tell him how much of a FAN of his and the Cowboy I am.

Don't make me report you for harassment. :mad:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No way, dog! Ha ha...I'm using that money for a new car and to go surf the ocean in California! Maybe play a round of golf, buy me a book on Football 101 and learn what it takes to make a TEAM work. I might use some of that money to make a long distance call to Romo to tell him how much of a FAN of his and the Cowboy I am.

Don't make me report you for harassment. :mad:
Okay but only under the condition that you FedEx me a new cap lock key. I tried one too many times typing fan in capital letters on my keyboard and it exploded.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Okay but only under the condition that you FedEx me a new cap lock key. I tried one too many times typing fan in capital letters on my keyboard and it exploded.

I'm a Military Man and it's against my training to send that over ground transportation. Move slow around you and you will find the key. Other's already have and have seen your demise. Good luck...with all that.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm a Military Man and it's against my training to send that over ground transportation. Move slow around you and you will find the key. Other's already have and have seen your demise. Good luck...with all that.
Thanks. I'll need it.

This is Private Roadkill, signing off.

<insert Taps here>

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So call them out, name names

Don't need to call them out it's obvious who they are they don't hate Romo but they're haters. :laugh:

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/Dumb-and-Dumber-Sequel_zpsogxdfbid.jpg

burmafrd

Reaction score
There's 3 FANS on this board who repeatedly spin that I hate Romo they've had the same agenda for years but NONE of them showed up to defend Romo in that thread from 2013 in which I provided a link. They claim I hate Romo but it was ME not them who was defending him. lol

wow talk about a deluded sense of reality....