Time for the Romo haters to admit they were wrong

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Not my place to do so. Just read the threads and you'll see who they are. They are well known so I'm sure someone will call them out or they'll call themselves out in here.

What I'm more interested in are those who were knocking Romo two, three, four years ago? It's easy to be "on board" now or last year, he was the freakin' highest rated QB in the league last year, how could you NOT be on board? But some of us have been "on board" with Romo from day one, and I have a feeling there are a lot of really vocal Romo supporters on here now that were equally vocal about their dislike of him 2+ years ago. To me, those folks are equally culpable, if not more so. Romo has been a top five QB in this league for YEARS, not just last year, not just this year, but 5+ years. The fact that you recognize the blatantly obvious today is not particularly impressive.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
What if I hated him only twice. The Commanders INT and the Denver INT. But other then that , I havent hated him.

CCBoy

Reaction score
What if I hated him only twice. The Commanders INT and the Denver INT. But other then that , I havent hated him.

I was given green gizzards by Popeye's Chicken, and still remember that harsh taste underneath the crisp outside...decades ago.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
I was given green gizzards by Popeye's Chicken, and still remember that harsh taste underneath the crisp outside...decades ago.

I can certainly sympathize with your unsavory expereince with Popeye's Chicken decades ago, and offer my sincere thoughts, understanding and prayers.

But as a Popeyes Chicken customer, I can report many wonderful expereinces devouring buckets and buckets of their Chicken, as I watched football games on a Sunday afternoon.....

black label

Reaction score
cowboys-tattoo-Capture-810x489.jpg

CCBoy

Reaction score
I can certainly sympathize with your unsavory expereince with Popeye's Chicken decades ago, and offer my sincere thoughts, understanding and prayers.

But as a Popeyes Chicken customer, I can report many wonderful expereinces devouring buckets and buckets of their Chicken, as I watched football games on a Sunday afternoon.....

Just referencing how an unsavory thought just sometimes sticks around until better ones wash them out.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Just referencing how an unsavory thought just sometimes sticks around until better ones wash them out.

well, some call that life. movement is life. snow melts washes away bacteria. air clears. cycle starts again.

My thoughts will get better when I dont see Romo chcuking the ball 50 times a game.........

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I may have missed it being posted in the thread before this point already.

Has there been any mention of that erroneous elimination games discussion point that re-surfaces from time to time?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Its also shows a hepatitis c case just begging to happen........

Depends upon sanitation of the person doing the job. All tattoos have skin complications with the ink going beneath the skin. The itch usually is gone with the rugged surface skin that dies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There's 3 FANS on this board who repeatedly spin that I hate Romo they've had the same agenda for years but NONE of them showed up to defend Romo in that thread from 2013 in which I provided a link. They claim I hate Romo but it was ME not them who was defending him. lol

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I have been fighting this attitude for a very long time. The idea that you see it one way or you are some kind of hater. If that caused some to take offense, then the small minded, and those who lack self esteem in regard top this team can deal with it.

The reason that this attitude is prevalent, is because it takes someone small minded to look at Dallas between 2006-2013 and come to the conclusion that Romo was the problem. For straters, franchise QBs don't grow on trees. Since Romo's first start, how many good QBs have been drafted? Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Matthew Stafford, Sam Bradford, Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick, Andrew Luck, Ryan Tannehill, Russell Wilson and Nick Foles. Take that list and throw out everyone who we never had a chance at drafting and you are left with Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Tannehill, Russell Wilson and Nick Foles. So blaming Romo and believing we should move on from him, really showed that, that person has no idea what the current QB situation around the NFL looks like.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don't need a Super Bowl win to evaluate Romo as being elite.

So why start this thread now and not after his clutch performance vs Detroit in the playoffs? So if someone doesn't consider Romo "elite" that makes them a Romo hater?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's 3 FANS on this board who repeatedly spin that I hate Romo they've had the same agenda for years but NONE of them showed up to defend Romo in that thread from 2013 in which I provided a link. They claim I hate Romo but it was ME not them who was defending him. lol
http://s356.***BLOCKED***/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Foo4%2FDallasEast1701%2FMobile+Uploads%2Fimage_zpsdoeczezr.jpg​

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I may have missed it being posted in the thread before this point already.

Has there been any mention of that erroneous elimination games discussion point that re-surfaces from time to time?

Go check out today's threads and you will find the answer. It has been mentioned.