Time is up to give Dak the benefit of the doubt

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Well we will need a plan B at QB in case Dak stays unreasonable and does'nt sign the tag or accept his current offer. That is why the Mahones deal is so crtitical, if he signs the team friendly deal, Dak has to see he lost his bet and should just sign his current offer. 33 million/year is nothing to sneeze at.

visionary

Reaction score
Well we will need a plan B at QB in case Dak stays unreasonable and does'nt sign the tag or accept his current offer. That is why the Mahones deal is so crtitical, if he signs the team friendly deal, Dak has to see he lost his bet and should just sign his current offer. 33 million/year is nothing to sneeze at.

but the “disrespect “? What about the “disrespect “? You do know it’s not about the money, right?

:muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t come here every day. I can express my feelings.
True.

November 25, 2019 | Created thread: Dak in his press conferences says put the ball in their hands at the end of game
He keeps saying, put the ball in our hands at end of game with chance to win and I bet on us every time.
Well, he'd be out a ton of money if that is true.
Just saying. It's not a great bet at all right now.

February 1, 2020 | Created thread: Dak needs a new agent
I think the Cowboys are being quite reasonable. Dak’s agent is being ridiculous and unfortunately is inflating Daks head in the process.
why would he possibly be anywhere near the highest paid QB ever?
Id like to think it’s not Dak, but I’m not entirely sure. How can he be about winning when the contract he wants will prevent building a winning team.
I feel I was so wrong about Daks character. It’s just sad.
So true.

morat1959

Reaction score
I’m glad he and his agent are doing this. I hope they force JJs hand and he trades him for a 2 and a 4 at best. Dak can’t spell franchise quarterback. Maybe MM is just fronting in case he ends up with Dak this year. He’s not blind!

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Kurt Cousins was tagged twice, and made a boat load of money. I can't see why Dak is putting on the front...

basel90

Reaction score
Dak should be traded . He has made it impossible to root for him . Imagine how he will he booed once he chokes next time , which is inevitable given his shortcomings and inaccuracies. I don’t think the fans will be as tolerant now that they have seen how low he values being the QB of the dallas Cowboys . It is astounding how bad his judgement is .

basel90

Reaction score
You would think some fans would comprehend how extremely lucky we were to get Prescott and how dirt cheap he played for 4 seasons at a high level.
Lucky ? What has he done ? He is a mediocre bus driver . He is not accurate . Good Teams were daring him to beat them with his arm , and he failed ( saints , Jets , New England , eagles etc etc ) and when the running game stalls , we are toast . He lucked into this job behind the most expensive offensive outfit . Yet he failed at every decent test .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Time is up to give Dak the benefit of the doubt.

I think this organization has been more than fair to Dak with their offer They have indicated they are willing to gamble everything on him despite (let’s be honest) him not proving himself yet. They’ve already taken the step to offer more than he’s worth.

Last year, even the first three stellar weeks, accuracy was still (and always will be) a problem.

And for the life of me, I don’t understand how he doesn’t realize that QB of Dallas Cowboys is worth 10x more in his post NFL life and endorsements than going to a small market afterthought.

He has proven he does not care anything about this franchise and his teammates. Surprising, yes, but now clear to any unbiased observer.

It is time to seek trade offers from other teams and think about moving on. We do not want to hitch our wagon to this horse.

Another totally clueless and uneducated post. Dak is not the problem, the Cowboys are the problem. Dak will sign for 4 years and the Cowboys want him to sign for 5. THAT is the issue...….NOT money. In fact, Dak is willing to take less money in order to gamble on himself.

What you have proven is you have no clue what you are talking about. Despite the efforts of those of us that are educated and have been trying to explain the situation to guys like you.

In fact, all the Dak hating turds should be tickled pink that Dak wants less years. Wow, 4 instead of 5? They should be clamoring for the Cowboys to accept less years.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lucky ? What has he done ? He is a mediocre bus driver . He is not accurate . Good Teams were daring him to beat them with his arm , and he failed ( saints , Jets , New England , eagles etc etc ) and when the running game stalls , we are toast . He lucked into this job behind the most expensive offensive outfit . Yet he failed at every decent test .

You can tell when someone is about to spew some garbage about Dak. They use outdated terms like "bus driver" lol. Never fails.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You have reached your ceiling with this hot take.

silvernblu

Reaction score
Another totally clueless and uneducated post. Dak is not the problem, the Cowboys are the problem. Dak will sign for 4 years and the Cowboys want him to sign for 5. THAT is the issue...….NOT money. In fact, Dak is willing to take less money in order to gamble on himself.

What you have proven is you have no clue what you are talking about. Despite the efforts of those of us that are educated and have been trying to explain the situation to guys like you.

In fact, all the Dak hating turds should be tickled pink that Dak wants less years. Wow, 4 instead of 5? They should be clamoring for the Cowboys to accept less years.

omg the irony of this post. Lol.

silvernblu

Reaction score
True.

November 25, 2019 | Created thread: Dak in his press conferences says put the ball in their hands at the end of game

February 1, 2020 | Created thread: Dak needs a new agent
So true.

Thanks for proving my point for me.

You worked too hard for me.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You can tell when someone is about to spew some garbage about Dak. They use outdated terms like "bus driver" lol. Never fails.

Gotta love how the some of the trolls are using the phrase "slightly above average". LOL

Its gone from:
-backup material
-below average
-average
-slightly above average

You even hear the wrong way trolls starts to say things like "He will never be top 5".

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m sorry the English language is too complicated for you. I’ll avoid expressions above third grade level from now on.

Yet you are the one that seems incapable of reading. IF you read about the Cowboys you would know that money isnt the issue with the contract and that the length was. Dak actually wants a shorter contract. ITs the Cowboys that are trying to get greedy here.