Video: Time Is Up!

phildadon86

Reaction score
Nope, your just overly sensitive about Zeke. I only post the facts. If that bothers you, its not my problem.
I’m not sensitive about Zeke. I’ve been on here many times talking about how he should lay off the cheetos and beer and work out lol. I’m just saying pollard isn’t the answer. Now if we drafted that RB outta North Carolina that would have been great but I think he went in the second round

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don't know. How many did he have for little or no gain?

Thats more of what you are going to get from Pollard. Probably a few more caught behind the line and more 40 yarders and 20 yarders. He doesnt blindly put his head down and run into the middle of the line. But if the line is really doing their job and opening up holes consistently, give me the back that can better exploit that. Like Pollard more in the draw run game and in the passing game. Plays more suited for a spread/aggressive passing offense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m not sensitive about Zeke. I’ve been on here many times talking about how he should lay off the cheetos and beer and work out lol. I’m just saying pollard isn’t the answer. Now if we drafted that RB outta North Carolina that would have been great but I think he went in the second round

Never said Pollard is Barkley. Never said Pollard is the answer. I would love to see Pollard in a RB by committee with another young stud RB we draft. Gotta keep these guys rotating through. Makes no sense using high picks on backs and then resigning them for huge money right when they start slowing down. Ironically, in a year or two, it might be time to move on from Pollard.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
200.gif

You are right our out is in 2023. 6.7 million in dead cap