TMZ: Ezekiel Elliott Allegedly Punched Man In Nose At Bar - Not Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

erod

Reaction score
Just a few words I've heard about Zeke through 2co-workers. They both drive charter buses and have drove the Cowboys players multiple times. Zeke was said to be extremely cocky, rude and pretty disruptive on the buses. Dak on the other hand was said to have shook the drivers hands when getting on and off the bus and was very respectful. One also said Dak was in line at a restaurant and let him get in front of him because he was the driver. Basically Dak was a cool guy and Zeke was a dick was the short version. This was before today's news as well.

erod

Reaction score
Based on what we have seen over the past 15 months or so, this seems to be quite plausible. It builds on the narratives created since they were drafted.

CWR

Reaction score
Wow bringing up Prescott in this thread? That man has been nothing short of a priest since coming into the nfl. Turning down the Kanye concert to watch game tape and study? Lol. Y'all need to relax. Regarding Zeke. @aria Did you really just sit there and try and convince this board that you would walk away if some loser was grabbing all over your woman at a club? What kind of man are You? Lol sorry but in my experience it's always the people with the holier than now attitude who are the first to react poorly. Hence why you project your thoughts on this matter with Zeke

I would think as a professional athlete you have a plan before you walk into the club. There should be a couple buddies there willing to step up. He will be a target his entire career. Unfortunately hes going to have to learn to navigate around that. It sucks that people will put him in that position but everyone is looking to get paid one way or another.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I would think as a professional athlete you have a plan before you walk into the club. There should be a couple buddies there willing to step up. He will be a target his entire career. Unfortunately hes going to have to learn to navigate around that. It sucks that people will put him in that position but everyone is looking to get paid one way or another.

Yeah, he either needs a fall guy or a bodyguard.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Did you actually READ that article? There isnt enough information out yet, to say Zeke was involved in anything.
Exactly! Erod always posts hogwash. A video shows the victim laying on the ground after the incident, but there is no video of the actual altercation. The victim suffered a broken nose. Despite a witness identifying Elliott as the assailant, police did not make any arrests because of a lack of information and the fact the witness appeared to be intoxicated. Police also did not speak with Elliott because he was gone by the time they arrived. No charges have been filed at this time. There are also witnesses that said he was nowhere near the fight. This is why witnesses are unreliable for the most part. Especially drunk ones.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Wow bringing up Prescott in this thread? That man has been nothing short of a priest since coming into the nfl. Turning down the Kanye concert to watch game tape and study? Lol. Y'all need to relax. Regarding Zeke. @aria Did you really just sit there and try and convince this board that you would walk away if some loser was grabbing all over your woman at a club? What kind of man are You? Lol sorry but in my experience it's always the people with the holier than now attitude who are the first to react poorly. Hence why you project your thoughts on this matter with Zeke
I hope that guy never gets in that situation because if someone grabs his girl inappropriately and he does nothing he might as well break up with her or speak with a divorce lawyer. She is going to look at him like a chum the rest of their time together. Online gets a lot of holier than thou types for some strange reason but when I say something similar some think I'm crazy.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
He didn't do it....I'm sure of it.
giphy.gif

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
And the plot thickens.

Let's hope Elliott wasn't involved, the NFL realizes they will catch a major lawsuit if they suspend Elliott over the DV situation and he goes on and runs for 225 and 3 TDs against the Giants.

And this is why ppl need to wait a few hours-days. I never once believed there was a tape on Dez

CWR

Reaction score
Appearing on Outside the Lines, ESPN's Adam Schefter stated that the assault allegations against Ezekiel Elliott come at "bad timing" during the league's continued investigation into his off-field behavior.

Per Schefter, Elliott was scheduled to issue a response to the NFL's investigation into his 2016 domestic violence incident this week. "The league is getting ready to make a ruling on his previous behavior," Schefter stated, adding that there are "various forms of discipline" to which Elliott could be subject based on his "various forms" of off-field incidents. "The bottom line is this is not the timing that Ezekiel Elliott wanted," Schefter said.

Source: Outside the Lines on Twitter
Jul 17 - 3:57 PM

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Reports are surfacing that Zeke Elliott was involved in a bar fight last night, and he knocked a guy out. The guy (rumored to be a bouncer or DJ) had to be taken to the hospital. No charges have been filed as of yet.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/17/ezekiel-elliot-bar-fight-incident/

So in one year....

Walked into a marijuana shop.
Texted a girlfriend that he would beat an upcoming drug test.
Domestic violence allegations in Ohio.
Pulling a girl's shirt down at a Dallas parade.
Two car accidents.
And now a bar fight the week of his meeting in New York with the league office.

This could suddenly be a much longer suspension. I was all for drafting Elliott, but this is starting to look like a bad mistake with the No. 4 pick.
Oh please. For starters, Zeke was the passenger in a car that was rear-ended by another vehicle ... 'causing the Cowboys star to hit his head http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/24/ezekiel-elliott-cowboys-car-crash-accident-misses-practice/

The 1st car accident was a fender bender, where no party was to blame as per police. https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/01/11/ezekiel-elliott-car-crash-no-injuries

As far as texting a GF, who cares what and who he texts. It's not like he FLUNKED a drug test. As far as pulling a girls shirt down, I don't agree with it. But it's not like he shot himself in the leg at a night club and spent a year in jail.

As far as your "walked into a marijuana shop". For the record sources said they did NOT see Elliott make any sort of a purchase and it's VERY common for tourists to just browse the weed shops while visiting town which Zeke was doing in Seattle before the game.

It’s hard to give Elliott a complete pass on his shenanigans, but if you look at the big picture, he's a 21yr old kid who hasn't matured as of yet. I wish some fans as yourself would stop throwing the man under the bus. The ONLY thing that you had listed that Zeke may pay a penalty for is his Domestic Violence charge. Everything else is just something you wish he really did and was accused of so you can make up a post like this to get attention from fans who have no knowledge and believe the nonsense you type. "Bad mistake with the No. 4 pick, really"? Stop the hate. If I didn't know any better, I thought an Egals fan posted this.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.