TMZ: Ezekiel Elliott Allegedly Punched Man In Nose At Bar - Not Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
If they suspend zeje for punching the guy in the bar then they gotta suspend every player that throws a punch on the field too which they dont so Idk......mm

Is there any actual report from authorities or witnesses that it was Zeke? I saw someone on Twitter claim they saw Zeke knock the guy out - outside of that, I'm not seeing much.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Attention! Attention! Anyone who has never made more than ONE poor judgment, please sound off! Smh.
Here! :thumbup: Zeke is an immature and selfish jerk that is incapable of handling the weight of the responsibility that his coaches have placed on his shoulders.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
So, can anyone point to me outside of headlines that says anyone identified Zeke punching the victim?
Conflicting reports. One of the witnesses said he was there but not involved. One said he was there and threw a punch but refused to speak to police. One report said it wasn't even at Clutch.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Here! :thumbup: Zeke is an immature and selfish jerk that is incapable of handling the weight of the responsibility that his coaches have placed on his shoulders.
Lol...then you woke up. Do you know Zeke personally? Or, are you basing your judgments from what the media says?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Conflicting reports. One of the witnesses said he was there but not involved. One said he was there and threw a punch but refused to speak to police. One report said it wasn't even at Clutch.

Well then, I'm out until I hear what the authorities found on video.

No reason to get worked up over this until then. Witnesses are often too unreliable in these situations.

aria

Reaction score
Attention! Attention! Anyone who has never made more than ONE poor judgment, please sound off! Smh.
How about "Attention! Attention! Anyone that is a star running back for the Dallas Cowboys and is making millions of dollars with the potential to make millions more and is being investigated by the NFL and has never made more than one poor judgment, please sound off"!

Why can't some of you understand he IS held to a higher standard whether you like it or not. He's not just a college athlete anymore. He's a highly paid professional athlete playing for one of the most high profile teams in the world and he's expected to act like a professional on and off the field. His obligations and conduct don't stop after game day, it's year round all day every day even if you don't agree with that. Small price to pay IMO.

Him getting paid millions of dollars is not 100% based on his success on the field, it's also contingent with his behavior off the field. Teams cut players all the time for behavioral issues and if Zeke wasn't as good as he is he could be on the chopping block himself. (And no, I'm not saying he should be).

aria

Reaction score
If they suspend zeje for punching the guy in the bar then they gotta suspend every player that throws a punch on the field too which they dont so Idk......mm
You're joking right? So the NHL shouldn't care if players go around knocking people out in public because its "allowed" in the game.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lol...then you woke up. Do you know Zeke personally? Or, are you basing your judgments from what the media says?
Do I need to know Zeke? Is that what it takes to know tarnishing the NFL brand is frowned upon or would that just be common sense?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
That's just not true. The players and their actions control everything. The NFL just sits back and administers justice when they screw up.
Dude Really? You partially quoted a post of mine to make it sound like I am claiming its a witch hunt. Not cool.

If you would have bothered to quote my full statement, it was clearly in jest and a play on words. Here's is the full text of my post. "NFL is on a witch hunt and Zeke is flying around buzzing the NFL on his broomstick."

erod

Reaction score
How dare he go out the night before he gets on a plane.........the HORROR
Goodell is about to make a decision about him this week, so he goes out to a club and punches a guy.

Stupid ain't fixable.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This should put the "RKG" thingy to rest once and for all!

Again. For the comprehension impaired.

AsthmaField said:
For the 1,000th time... RKG means a player loves football. Loves his team mates. Loves to play the game. Wants to be great and works at it.

It has nothing to do with if they make a dumb off the field decisions, although the guys who love the game typically are better off the field.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
How about "Attention! Attention! Anyone that is a star running back for the Dallas Cowboys and is making millions of dollars with the potential to make millions more and is being investigated by the NFL and has never made more than one poor judgment, please sound off"!

Why can't some of you understand he IS held to a higher standard whether you like it or not. He's not just a college athlete anymore. He's a highly paid professional athlete playing for one of the most high profile teams in the world and he's expected to act like a professional on and off the field. His obligations and conduct don't stop after game day, it's year round all day every day even if you don't agree with that. Small price to pay IMO.

Him getting paid millions of dollars is not 100% based on his success on the field, it's also contingent with his behavior off the field. Teams cut players all the time for behavioral issues and if Zeke wasn't as good as he is he could be on the chopping block himself. (And no, I'm not saying he should be).
Please with bold his pay is based 99% on on field play. Anybody thinking otherwise is kidding to themselves just ask Tim Tebow how that goes.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dude Really? You partially quoted a post of mine to make it sound like I am claiming its a witch hunt. Not cool.

If you would have bothered to quote my full statement, it was clearly in jest and a play on words. Here's is the full text of my post. "NFL is on a witch hunt and Zeke is flying around buzzing the NFL on his broomstick."
You gotta expect some people to switch up your words when they get too emotional on a certain subject. Its a tired online troupe. Somebody tried on me earlier in this thread. I said people don't care about athletes off the field and this person switched it around to I don't care about people opinions but still was posting about them. That's the disingenuous stuff that you'll get at times when folks get upset at you because there is a disagreement.

aria

Reaction score
Please with bold his pay is based 99% on on field play. Anybody thinking otherwise is kidding to themselves just ask Tim Tebow how that goes.
Really??? His pay coincides with what he does on and off the field. There are contractual obligations from team practices to fund raisers. I agree most of what he makes is based on the field but my point could have been more clear. If he continues to have off the field issues his pay will suffer as will his demand no matter how good he is. Ask Johnny Football and Hardy how their off the field behavior helped their pay check.

I'm not comparing him directly to either of those two at this point, I'm just saying players get cut, lose demand and lose money based on off the field actions all the time.

erod

Reaction score
Well then, I'm out until I hear what the authorities found on video.

No reason to get worked up over this until then. Witnesses are often too unreliable in these situations.
You honestly think Zeke, his attorney, and the Cowboys would be totally silent all day if he didn't throw the punch?

Lol

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You honestly think Zeke, his attorney, and the Cowboys would be totally silent all day if he didn't throw the punch?

Lol

You can speculate, make assumptions, and hope Zeke did it. I'm not into those games, pal. You can circlejerk with others about it.

I wait for authorities to release their findings. You're a nobody, just like me, on this forum. The round and round game gets old after a while. Pound your keyboard some more and pretend you just made a valid point - you won't be entertained.

erod

Reaction score
You can speculate, make assumptions, and hope Zeke did it. I'm not into those games, pal. You can circlejerk with others about it.

I wait for authorities to release their findings. You're a nobody, just like me, on this forum. The round and round game gets old after a while. Pound your keyboard some more and pretend you just made a valid point - you won't be entertained.
Your deductive reasoning powers are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.