TNF: 49ers at Seahawks

meddleroidz

Reaction score
This is the best team in the league fellas. This is what am elite defense looks like. Can't run against them. No separation pn routes. Closing speed with gamg tackling.
have you seen their game against the chiefs? the 49ers had a total cakewalk schedule, oh wow beat the 65 years old bray, and the dolphins. lets see if they can beat the eagles at philly LOL! the seahawks did a lot yardage, the turnovers ruined them.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I didn't realize Woolen was taken in the 5th round.

What a 5th round this year

Chuck 54

Reaction score
oh yeah, not trying to take anything away from Shanahan. I think that guy is great.

I think Deebo is unique, but I just don't think he's the kind of guy who is going to succeed everywhere.
Agreed. I’m guessing I know an OC who would want him to just be a wr and run the routes everyone else does….lol.

Bagman

Reaction score
I still think the Eagles, in Philly, take down the Niners. And I LOATHE the Eagles. Actually, I hate both teams. I think the Eagles would hang at least 28 on San Fran.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
49ers are peaking at the right time. They are dangerous. Philly should be worried, same as us imo

I think it's scarier that they aren't peaking. They've basically been this good for weeks now.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Bosa is built like a DE and is very strong. Micah is super quick but lacks that power.
Agreed. I’ve been noticing more just how much footprint Micah has to cover in order to get home, due to the fact that he lacks the power to consistently get directly to the QB. I see why he’s constantly getting pulled off the field when he’s going into each rep with a significant weight disadvantage.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I still think the Eagles, in Philly, take down the Niners. And I LOATHE the Eagles. Actually, I hate both teams. I think the Eagles would hang at least 28 on San Fran.

Depends on if Purdy is still QB, I think.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Agreed. I’ve been noticing more just how much footprint Micah has to cover in order to get home, due to the fact that he lacks the power to consistently get directly to the QB. I see why he’s constantly getting pulled off the field when he’s going into each rep with a significant weight disadvantage.

He has the power when he's fresh. He just is too small to consistently be a DE.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I won’t be concerned with SF or Philly in the playoffs until they actually start. Both teams will be there so why worry over either team at this point.

plasticman

Reaction score
A six game winning streak for the 49ers and I don't see them losing another game.

I would love to see a 49er-Eagles playoff game but it's very possible that, even if the Cowboys were to beat the Eagles in the playoffs, the 49ers would be next up.

If the Cowboys were to go deep into the playoffs, nobody could say they didn't earn it. The path looks treacherous.

TheHerd

Reaction score
have you seen their game against the chiefs? the 49ers had a total cakewalk schedule, oh wow beat the 65 years old bray, and the dolphins. lets see if they can beat the eagles at philly LOL! the seahawks did a lot yardage, the turnovers ruined them.
That Chiefs game was a long long time ago. This is a different team. Healthy and confident.

TheHerd

Reaction score
A six game winning streak for the 49ers and I don't see them losing another game.

I would love to see a 49er-Eagles playoff game but it's very possible that, even if the Cowboys were to beat the Eagles in the playoffs, the 49ers would be next up.

If the Cowboys were to go deep into the playoffs, nobody could say they didn't earn it. The path looks treacherous.
At Brady, at SF, at Philly would be our likely path. We’ll warm it for sure

DenCWBY

Reaction score
It would be a dog fight but I think the 9er D would shut down the Eag RPO. Faster LBs and awesome run stopping and rushing front 4. Very opportunistic DBs as well. They look improved from last year.