TNF: 49ers at Seahawks

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
At Brady, at SF, at Philly would be our likely path. We’ll warm it for sure

As it stands right now, unless the 6th or 7th seeds pull off upsets Dallas would be at Brady then at Philly. San Fran would be a potential CCG opponent.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I've been impressed with Geno's performance

He's not been super dangerous, but he's not made terrible mistakes and his passing has been efficient.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Not sure if it’s generational but it’s really solid in all areas.
Look what they did in the playoffs last season and year before Bosa was injured. Warner and Greenlaw are the best linebackers in the league add that to the best front 4. They are generational.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Look what they did in the playoffs last season and year before Bosa was injured. Warner and Greenlaw are the best linebackers in the league add that to the best front 4. They are generational.
And now Ward looks like Revis.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I will be absolutely shocked if Minnesota makes it to the super bowl

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I've been impressed with Geno's performance

He's not been super dangerous, but he's not made terrible mistakes and his passing has been efficient.

I'm not impressed. He's produced 6 points in 7 quarters vs the Niners. You can't win with that.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
As it stands right now, unless the 6th or 7th seeds pull off upsets Dallas would be at Brady then at Philly. San Fran would be a potential CCG opponent.

I am starting to think either Atl or Carolina is gonna win that division.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I am starting to think either Atl or Carolina is gonna win that division.

Atlanta's fading and moving to the rookie Ridder at QB. I think they're toast.

Carolina has improved. They'll have to win their game at Tampa. If they do they could take the division.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

SF would be at Minnesota. Unless as you said, Washington or NYG pull an upset.

Could NY or Wash collapse and Seattle lose a few more and Detroit sneaks in? That would be something.