TNF: 49ers at Seahawks

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
SF would be at Minnesota. Unless as you said, Washington or NYG pull an upset.

Could NY or Wash collapse and Seattle lose a few more and Detroit sneaks in? That would be something.

Lions are 5-1 their last six but they'll have to win some road games to do it. They're not the same team outdoors, but don't tell that to the Giants. :muttley:

Aven8

Reaction score
Lions are 5-1 their last six but they'll have to win some road games to do it. They're not the same team outdoors, but don't tell that to the Giants. :muttley:

Im glad we’re not having to face them or the Bengals this time of year. Both are hot like SF

Carson

Reaction score
If this result holds and the lions lose to the Jets, we clinch a playoff spot Sunday even if we lose. I would love to see Detroit in the playoffs however

T-RO

Reaction score
I'd slobber over our defense if it was this good. They don't need to score more than 7 a half.

They have a top defense no doubt. But they've been feasting on weak/mediocre offenses. Don't forget: they gave up 44 to Chiefs. Their offense isn't scary.

TheHerd

Reaction score
They have a top defense no doubt. But they've been feasting on weak/mediocre offenses. Don't forget: they gave up 44 to Chiefs. Their offense isn't scary.
They had some injuries and a few others played but were coming back from injuries. They are different now and Bosa is playing like Micah did earlier in the year.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Atlanta's fading and moving to the rookie Ridder at QB. I think they're toast.

Carolina has improved. They'll have to win their game at Tampa. If they do they could take the division.

Oh yeah I forgot about the Mariota dealio. Carolina has to win three of the last 4 with games against the Steelers, Lions, Bucs and Saints. Bucs have Bengals @Cards Panthers @Falcons. It’s gonna be interesting

TheHerd

Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot about the Mariota dealio. Carolina has to win three of the last 4 with games against the Steelers, Lions, Bucs and Saints. Bucs have Bengals @Cards Panthers @Falcons. It’s gonna be interesting
Bucs got damn lucky Ingram stepped out of bounds instead of getting the first down. That whole division would be 5-8 otherwise.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Seattle having to go with two rookie tackles ... damn.. Geno has no chance..

Those rookie tackles have been playing all season. They've actually done pretty well overall, but the Niners have eaten them up...twice.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
If this result holds and the lions lose to the Jets, we clinch a playoff spot Sunday even if we lose. I would love to see Detroit in the playoffs however

If Detroit can go 3-1 to close the season I see them getting the last spot. Giants are going 1-3 or 0-4.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Bucs got damn lucky Ingram stepped out of bounds instead of getting the first down. That whole division would be 5-8 otherwise.

No kidding, Saints could still get in but I think they would have to win out and hope the others lose to each other

TheHerd

Reaction score
Everyone knows they’re running and they still get first downs.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Who would've thought Detroit at Carolina in December could have playoff implications, but it's possible at this point.