TNF-Raiders vs Chiefs

Reaction score
Not really but I would go into debt for that! :laugh:

The upkeep is insane on those, about 80k for tires, 20k for oil change(maybe that is a tune-up). It costs about 200k a year just to own one from insurance to maintenance :(

I'll stick with the i8, much much cheaper.
The i8 is also a beautiful car.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That's the problem, going to the 3-4, I still say Parcells set us back 10 years by doing that.
Part of the reason why KC is so effective is because they run a 3-4.

Tell me some more about how Parcells set us back ten years? Under him and Phillips we had a pass rush.

Under Marinelli and the 4-3 we have complete garbage.

I'll wait.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I agree. Also keeping an eye on Baltimore. They don't fear the pats and have the defense to slow them a bit.
Something about Baltimore, to me, just doesn't seem Championship caliber. They've got the horses, so to speak, to make some noise in the playoffs but I just don't think they'll get it done when the chips are down. Hell, they are the kind of team to knock New England out one week in an offensive explosion and put up 12 points the following week against the Raiders.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Ahhhhh......great memories.

I can't have a full life without them.

That was the only time I saw him on campus off the field too. We were both lazy for taking the elevator up three floors.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Part of the reason why KC is so effective is because they run a 3-4.

Tell me some more about how Parcells set us back ten years? Under him and Phillips we had a pass rush.

Under Marinelli and the 4-3 we have complete garbage.

I'll wait.

We desperately, desperately need an upper tier (not even elite) 4-3 edge rusher. And right now, they are more rare than upper-echelon QBs.

Mack, Houston and their ilk are 3-4 DE/OLB

And edit -- Gregory, even if he were viable (no herb), is more suited for the 3-4 (OLB)