To some a dream scenario with Dak going down

HungryLion

Reaction score

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Massive comebacks? LMAO with the exception of Atlanta making a very dumb special teams play, there has been no massive comebacks. You apparently can not grasp the the ideal that these games have been blow-outs and the defenses are playing prevent to allow the clock to run out. The opposing teams are not concerned about Dak leading some miracle comeback. The game is won and they know it. By the way, scoring a lot of points and padding stats during garbage time of games is not a comeback. If Dak and the offense would start playing better for the entire game instead of waiting to the 4th quarter, these games wouldn’t be blowouts.
It is a comeback you incomprehensibly dense brick.

We took the lead against Seattle. Duh..

We beat ATL. Duh....

We almost won the Cleveland game. Duh...

We were beating NY when Dak got hurt. Duh...

At what point in all these game when these team’s leads were obliterated did they stop playing these magical “prevent defenses” designed to stop teams from scoring quickly even though they utterly failed to do so?

Lol...

You idgits think football is a video game lmao.

Last edited:

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Lol. Dalton is a turnover machine. Considering your opinion saying Kellen Moore was better than Romo you have no bearing on anything resembling an intelligent argument.
Holy Crap!!

he thought Moore was better than Romo?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

aikemirv

Reaction score
-For those that wanted to see what the team would be like under Dalton, you got it
-For the Dak supporters that claimed the team would fall apart without Dak you got it
-For those that wanted a top 5 draft pick, you may have it
-For those that had any hope of getting Dak at a cheaper price, you may get it
-For those that think Zeke can carry this team, you are about to find out

As a non-believer (in Dak) it is my perspective that it is a great opportunity for Jerry to find out how good Dak really is. In a year that looks like a lost cause Jerry really could not ask for a better scenario to help with the decision to pay Dak or not. Dak's injury does not look like a long term problem for him so the injury does not hurt the Cowboys long term if Dak turns out to be the choice.

Simple from a business perspective.

Remember the argument for going for 2 early in the fourth versus later - same applies here. Jerry gets to find out if he really needs to pay 35-40 mill for his QB

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
As a non-believer (in Dak) it is my perspective that it is a great opportunity for Jerry to find out how good Dak really is. In a year that looks like a lost cause Jerry really could not ask for a better scenario to help with the decision to pay Dak or not. Dak's injury does not look like a long term problem for him so the injury does not hurt the Cowboys long term if Dak turns out to be the choice.

Simple from a business perspective.

Remember the argument for going for 2 early in the fourth versus later - same applies here. Jerry gets to find out if he really needs to pay 35-40 mill for his QB

That’s true if the injury isn’t a long term issue. I don’t know how anyone can know that with anything approaching certainty right now though.

jnday

Reaction score
Lmao the this dude doesn’t even understand what a “comeback” is lmao
Scoring points in garbage time of games that are not winnable is not a comeback. The Atlanta game was a gift due the Falcon’s poor special teams play. Stupidity has caused the coaching staff to be fired in Atlanta. It may hurt your feelings , but Dallas has been beat like a drum in most of these games and the games were realistically over early in the games.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I predict the rookie quarterback will see time this year. I've seen the hits Dak has taken and I'm not to sure Andy is going to survive behind this Oline. I'm not a Dalton fan since his Cincy days but I wish him great luck. Behind this Oline? He's gonna need it.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Scoring points in garbage time of games that are not winnable is not a comeback. The Atlanta game was a gift due the Falcon’s poor special teams play. Stupidity has caused the coaching staff to be fired in Atlanta. It may hurt your feelings , but Dallas has been beat like a drum in most of these games and the games were realistically over early in the games.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Games that are not winnable!!

we won the ATL game!

ahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaha!!

We took the lead against SEA with four minutes left to play!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaaha!!

We were within 3 points of Cleveland with four minutes left to play!!

Ahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!

We were beating NY when Dak got hurt!!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Yet you think these games weren’t winnable even though we won two of them!!

LMAO!!

I understand now. I’ll stop picking on you lol

maybe lol

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Two words jnday doesn’t understand...

1. Comeback (referencing competitive sports)

2. Unwinnable (referencing competitive sports)

lol

pete026

Reaction score
Dak would never attempted those throws. The WRs did not have enough separation for him to feel comfortable throwing them and it is doubtful that he is accurate enough place the ball in the only position where the pass was catchable. Dak would have threw a nice three yard check-down pass.
You mean the way Dalton underthrew the 2nd pass to Gallup which caused Gallup to slow down and allow the defender to close the gap?

Yep, Dalton is so good that he planned that underthrow so the Giant defender would trip and fall when Gallup slowed down. Reality, it was a hail mary by Dalton and Gallup made a tremendous grab.

pete026

Reaction score
Massive comebacks? LMAO with the exception of Atlanta making a very dumb special teams play, there has been no massive comebacks. You apparently can not grasp the the ideal that these games have been blow-outs and the defenses are playing prevent to allow the clock to run out. The opposing teams are not concerned about Dak leading some miracle comeback. The game is won and they know it. By the way, scoring a lot of points and padding stats during garbage time of games is not a comeback. If Dak and the offense would start playing better for the entire game instead of waiting to the 4th quarter, these games wouldn’t be blowouts.
You mean playing all 4 quarters like Seattle offense did last night, oh wait.....
You mean like the Patriots offense did to Atlanta in the Superbowl, oh wait......

Yeah only the Dak-led Cowboys offense is required to be perfect all game!
Key lesson here: TEAM GAME.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Thanks for the personal insult. That is usually the first indication that you have nothing, nada to respond.
While... i... responded with a source that proved you wrong..... and you replied with nothing, nada to defend yourself.

The insult must have been true.

renny

Reaction score
I love when the trash takes itself out.

That's what's happening tonight as one-by-one the no class morons who call themselves Cowboys fans show the kind of people they really are, and why they deserve no respect.
Also why Stephen A. Smith trolls Cowboys fan.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dak would never attempted those throws. The WRs did not have enough separation for him to feel comfortable throwing them and it is doubtful that he is accurate enough place the ball in the only position where the pass was catchable. Dak would have threw a nice three yard check-down pass.

Lol "WRs didn't have enough separation for him to be comfortable".

This is in one half, to only one player, and you thought he didn't throw into tight windows.

You might be the least knowledgeable person on these boards, and that is a saying a ton.

Also here is Gallup with no separation on the opposite sideline literally three weeks ago

Kids this is why you don't drop out early, nor do drugs.