Tony Dungy just said we got robbed

Shneek814

Reaction score
Play was set correct everything was correct other than the dude moving the ball around... maybe if they enforced the rule more than once every 20 years the refs and centers would know *** happend

LP is no rookie. He said he didn't do anything he never did. Nothing was called until their player crossed the line. It is illegal but that was a straight up bs call. Just watch the replay of the refs. They don't budge when he moves the football.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
We didn't get robbed. It shouldn't of come down to a FG. Our offense is pathetic. We should of blown Washington away.

Reaction score
LP is no rookie. He said he didn't do anything he never did. Nothing was called until their player crossed the line. It is illegal but that was a straight up bs call. Just watch the replay of the refs. They don't budge when he moves the football.

Yea well he's been in the league for 14 years and the foul hasnt been called in 20 years... It is indeed a bs call if the refs did enforce this rule then they would of had the flags flown way before the linemen even jumped.. they should have enforced it on the extra point, or previous punts in the past 14 years.. They threw the flag for offisides, but then got together and figured out a way to fck us because they are against us and always will be.

at the same time... it does make sense. The Dlineman are trained to jump when that ball moves.Thus, a center shouldnt be moving it around. Its just complete BS they dont call it more often so that maybe our center wouldnt make this damn mistake.

If i played football at his level I would of read the rules of my position 100% and make sure they cant get me for nothing.

Shneek814

Reaction score
I hate blaming refs but Cowboys shouldn't of even been in that situation. Still coulda been closer or went for the win. Coulda still made the kick. Just a ****** *** game.

Reaction score
I hate blaming refs but Cowboys shouldn't of even been in that situation. Still coulda been closer or went for the win. Coulda still made the kick. Just a ****** *** game.

Ya I know...this game is only a few plays away from us keeping the game under control and coming away with a win.. Hopefully they can get it together...

At the same time they did pull it together at the end there and if we go into overtime with that momentum I'm sure we win the game and no problems would be addressed if they win.

Shneek814

Reaction score
I'm spending a lot of money traveling from PA to the Thanksgiving game for 6 people. I just hope they don't do this again.

Reaction score
I'm spending a lot of money traveling from PA to the Thanksgiving game for 6 people. I just hope they don't do this again.

Ya that does sound expensive lol... I hope they dont do it again as well, but that for sure does sound like a fun time regardless if they win or lose...I got on t.v one time from bringing one of them boards with romo's name on it, so maybe keep that in mind if you care about anything like that. Ended up seeing myself again on Tony romo's documentary on NFL network

Shneek814

Reaction score
Ya that does sound expensive lol... I hope they dont do it again as well, but that for sure does sound like a fun time regardless if they win or lose...I got on t.v one time from bringing one of them boards with romo's name on it, so maybe keep that in mind if you care about anything like that. Ended up seeing myself again on Tony romo's documentary on NFL network
That's awesome. I was on TV outside the stadium right before we picked LVE. If that ever turns into a documentary lol.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
We played a Washington Team with probably the least amount of offensive talent in the league and a slightly above average defense.

I don’t think we would have won in overtime anyway. Kudos to Dak for driving us down the field. He did a lot of good things in the game (and spare me the missing open receivers- every qb in the league misses open receivers).

We lost the game due to poor coaching. This is really the main reason why we lose most games. At this point, every cowboy fan in America should be hoping for losses. This is the only way Jason Garret gets fired.

He won’t be fired at 8-8 or even 7-9.

We need to finish 5-11 or something like that.

That said, I hate officials that decide the game. This has happened too many times for my liking over the years with the cowboys, especially those random obscure calls that are only called once every 25 years

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Calls like that show you that the league is obviously tipping games with officiating. They were calling penalties on us all night while avoiding obvious holding calls and the such on the Commanders.
Yeppers!,,,and while it's of a common accepted general consensus during the off season in knowing we'll be heavily hosed with yellow flags,,,it's unacceptably intolerable when that laundry bill actually comes due,,,on a weekly basis:banghead:

Hadenough

Reaction score
We got robbed by Garrett! This team got into field goal range with over 20 sec left and not one shot towards the ends zone to win the game. Garrett was playing not to lose and so was MR conservative Dak!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
All this whining and female dogging about Garrett's time management at the end is simply ridiculous and just sour grapes. So, let's say he goes aggressive and Dak fumbles or throws and interception. Everyone would be on here whining and female dogging that he should've been conservative. Or Dak take's a 8 yard sack that knocks them out of field goal range, which certainly possible given the pressure they were getting. Or they get a holding call and moves back 10 yards. There was nothing wrong except the kicker missed the FG.
That's the mindset now, which is sad. With Roger, Troy and Romo we all felt there was always a chance.

Now, looking above at your post there's a fear Dak will fumble, take a sack or throw an Interception.

Weak coach and QB and JJ seems to love it.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
They clearly moved when he twitched and did that move. Defenders normally look at the snap to time their jump off the line.

There was no cheating here. They called it how they should plus it didn’t help that the ref had direct vision of the snapper.

If anything, the only thing one may complain about is the consistency of the call, but of course that’s all speculation anyways.
Nice shading out yer' back trail tracks, with that "CONSISTENCY of the CALL":thumbup::lmao2::thumbup:

To you're credit, I believe you'd mentioned that also as an aside note, in you're first post saying it was a legitimate flagging ,,,why not just cut the B.S. & come out and admit it was a " legitimate SELECTIVE flagging ",,, eh?,,,we know what was going down,,, bet you thought that was a legitimate CHOP BLOCK flag on us as well?,,,Bro!,,the wreckage of this game is already miles down stream of the waterfall,,,o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
That's the mindset now, which is sad. With Roger, Troy and Romo we all felt there was always a chance.

Now, looking above at your post there's a fear Dak will fumble, take a sack or throw an Interception.

Weak coach and QB and JJ seems to love it.
:lmao: ya know ,upon reflection , just how much more HILARIOUS could it be in the GARRETT after last weeks o.t. punt on 4th& 1
to this weeks first quarter GO FOR IT 4th&1,,,:lmao: I mean, could a person possible display their
" pathetically inept bona fides" in a more illustrating manner?:lmao:

:banghead:o_O:banghead:

Eddie

Reaction score

Cowboys will win at home. Thus 8-8 and back to the same thing again next year.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Oh, we are listening to Tony Dungy now? The game was not as close as the score would indicate. Cowboys lost, they ain't going anywhere this year.