Tony Romo / Carrie Underwood sighting w/Pics *Merge*

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
peplaw06;1465061 said:
If there's no pre-nup and they live in Texas, if she makes more than him over a marriage then he'll be making himself richer.

If Romo has a good year, wait until he signs his next contract...

:D

Pre-nup...Romo! Call peplaw06, NOW! Hurry! Don't delay, Romo...do it now before she gets the goldmine and you get the shaft!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Couple more pics... thanks to Dr. Rob for posting the link in a thread in the Daily Zone.

http://www.kiddlive.com/Carry.html

carry7.jpg

Carry1.jpg

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1465088 said:
Couple more pics... thanks to Dr. Rob for posting the link in a thread in the Daily Zone.

http://www.kiddlive.com/Carry.html

carry7.jpg

Carry1.jpg

Wow, lil' miss underwood looks like she likes to get pi**ed. These are from last night? Must've hit the bar right after church...

edit: I see that it just says that these are from "this weekend."

...must've gone to church with a hangover.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
royhitshard;1465097 said:
Did she sneeze? If so, Bless her! :D

bigbadroy;1465098 said:
:laugh2: what is going on in that bottom pic? she looks good like that though.....
You guys don't recognize dancing?

Check out the dude next to her. It's pretty obvious to me.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
tomson75;1464952 said:
Awesome thread...there's actually a guy claiming to be a "frisbee stud." :laugh1: :bang2: :laugh2: :banghead:

BTW, anyone who hasn't seen Shaun of the Dead should do so ASAP.
Agreed. Fantastic movie.

Not to hijack the thread, but have you seen Hot Fuzz yet? It's fantastic...I will have to see if it holds the comedy test of time (meaning I could watch it several times and not get sick of it), but upon first viewing I thought it was just as good as SotD.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Idgit;1465051 said:
Yes, yes. *Great* movie.
Seen Hot Fuzz yet? Anybody?

tomson75;1465080 said:
Not to get too off-topic...

Going on thursday...looks pretty good from the preview. The flying kick to the old lady's head looks particularly appealing. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high though. Shaun of the Dead casts a big shadow...IMO.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/focus_features/hotfuzz/hd/
I see I should have read the rest of the thread first. :cool:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
eman721;1465121 said:
Agreed. Fantastic movie.

Not to hijack the thread, but have you seen Hot Fuzz yet? It's fantastic...I will have to see if it holds the comedy test of time (meaning I could watch it several times and not get sick of it), but upon first viewing I thought it was just as good as SotD.

I'm going thursday...for now I'm just rewatching the trailer part where he gives the flying kick to the old lady's head...and laughing. I hope it lives up to SOTD.

eman721;1465126 said:
I see I should have read the rest of the thread first. :cool:

Meh...I did the dame thing.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
tomson75;1465130 said:
I'm going thursday...for now I'm just rewatching the trailer part where he gives the flying kick to the old lady's head...and laughing. I hope it lives up to SOTD.
SotD may be my favorite comedy of all time (def. top 3), and I wasn't disappointed in Hot Fuzz. Overall, it is the same kind of humor...but there was a little more "slapstick" to it. It definitely gets a big thumbs up from me though.

/threadhijack

EDIT: I started up a thread in the off-topic zone about the movie. Once you see it, drop in and let me know what you thought.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
5Stars;1465083 said:
If Romo has a good year, wait until he signs his next contract...

:D

Pre-nup...Romo! Call peplaw06, NOW! Hurry! Don't delay, Romo...do it now before she gets the goldmine and you get the shaft!!

:laugh2:

I'll GLADY do Romo's pre-nup. Hear that Tony?? Just give me a call. Promise I won't charge too much :D

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1464922 said:
Freakin Romo! Man they look pretty serious.

Huh? All I saw was a guy who hoped to nail a hottie.

With the way she seems to behaving, I guess her good girl christian image is just that, image.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Hostile;1465289 said:
What is in her right hand?

No ring on left.

She's drinking wine and dancing. Not sure how that disrupts her image.

Looks like a camera.... that slut!!! ;)

Reaction score
That's Underwood huh, she better be worth blowing the 2007 season! You know what the saying is, guy falls for a blonde and it's allllllll over...
:shoot6:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1465299 said:
That's Underwood huh, she better be worth blowing the 2007 season! You know what the saying is, guy falls for a blonde and it's allllllll over...
:shoot6:
You mean like when Troy Aikman was romantic with Lorrie Morgan and we won a Super Bowl?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
LittleRed212;1465390 said:
Well there goes the season. :enough:

to quote the hos-man right above you:

You mean like when Troy Aikman was romantic with Lorrie Morgan and we won a Super Bowl?

it does seem some people like to talk / type before thinking. : )