Twitter: Top 10 QBs According To Players, Coaches, and Execs

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If Dak Prescott plays like he did the first half of the season .... He is a very good QB.

If he plays like he did in the playoffs ...... He is a middle of the pack QB.

He needs to take the next step or next year is gonna be real bad for him when the fans and media start turning against him.
It doesn’t matter unless Jethro turns against him.

And I’d argue we have greater weaknesses and flaws than QB. Could we use a HOF caliber more Elite QB, sure but they don’t grow on trees.

In the meantime we can shore up other weaknesses and contributing factors which are holding this team back.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yes you are right.

And thats why we all should remind those people of where they are. And question them every time if they are really what they are trying to make us think - fans of our team and not of one player.
It’s also important to recognize these homers as such much like we should the trolls inciting them.

Nav22

Reaction score
Whos emotional?

Im eating a slice of pizza watching stranger things at work. Stop projecting.
That’s TWICE now that he’s tried signaling another anti-Dakker for support.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

He’s in shambles and is absolutely projecting.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Where was i talking about discrediting Dak ?

Its fascinating what you people are able to make up.
You said there is no reason for the Dak lovers to discuss Dak. Let you rational folks discuss him. That statement aligned you with those that don't particularly like Dak. And it is a fact that those who don't particularly like Dak, discredits his performances on a regular basis. So the question still remains...how can a rational person discredit Dak without seeing the role that the front office has played in this debacle?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
It’s also important to recognize these homers as such much like we should the trolls inciting them.

If there are of course. But most so called "trolls" have given good reason for their opinion. Titled very quickly with the lable "troll" by the Dak fans.

Its just an easy way to discredit someone whos opinion you dont accept. And you are right there are some of them and they are very loud. Especially when they are drunk.

Last edited:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
You said there is no reason for the Dak lovers to discuss Dak. Let you rational folks discuss him. That statement aligned you with those that don't particularly like Dak. And it is a fact that those who don't particularly like Dak, discredits his performances on a regular basis. So the question still remains...how can a rational person discredit Dak without seeing the role that the front office has played in this debacle?

You seem to have a real big problem to read. Again you try to make something up i did not write.

Where did i write "Let me talk about.." I wrote "Let the rational.." I talked in general not about me.

And your logic is really off.

How is someone who is not a lover of something or someone against him or it ? Is the world you are living in only black or white ?

People love Dak because of emotions not out of rationality. Thats immanent by the word.
So they should leave any rational discussion because they will reason by emotion and not by brain.

Leave a rational discussion to people who are able to rationalize things.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Russell Wilson barely had 3000 yards last season and 25 TDs. He had only one 300 yard passing game in 2021. He’s no longer a top 10 QB in my book. Deshaun Watson hasn’t played since 2020 and only won 4 games that season. His numbers weren’t leading to wins.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
But its delicious. And thats what the gym is for.

Let me have my cheat day sir!

We were talking about you being emotional. And you gave the reason you are eating pizza so you are not.

Well, i proved you else.

I didnt want to take anything away from you. Enjoy your pizza! I would love to eat one too if i werent so lazy to work out afterwards ;-)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Shan on the Fan called it. He said putting Dak at 10 ahead Jackson would cause controversy. This fake Dak fan (Chris Breausard)on Foxsports is saying the Cowboys would be much better if Jackson was the Cowboys quarterback. Jackson is probably the most explosive offensive weapon in the NFL when he is running the football but he is a bottom 5 pocket passer.
I like Jackson but he’s limited as a passer. Teams have been able to game plan and take him out of games.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Your logic is really off.

How is someone who is not a lover of something or someone against him or it ? Is the world you are living in only black or white ?

People love Dak because of emotions not out of rationality. Thats immanent by the word.
So they should leave any rational discussion because they will reason by emotion and not by brain.

Leave a rational discussion to people who are able to rationalize things.
Hatred is just as blinging as love. So why kick only the lovers out of the... rational conversation? So your decision to kick only the lovers out of the conversation is irrational within itself. It looks as if you've chosen a side.

Dre11

Reaction score
I mentioned it because the last time Dallas could be considered a contender was back in 2016. Add last year's ball hawking D to that team, we're not getting knocked out in the first round.

Someone also mentioned the only game Dallas won last year without rushing for over 100 yards was against the Vikings. Back in 2018 Zeke rushed for over 1400 yards.

Again, Dak had his highest pass attempts 596,526,596 2 of those years they were in the playoffs, so to say he needed to pass less is incorrect.

Flamma

Reaction score
Again, Dak had his highest pass attempts 596,526,596 2 of those years they were in the playoffs, so to say he needed to pass less is incorrect.

Passing attempts don't tell me anything. More often than not quarterbacks pass more because their team is losing. Maybe had he thrown less, and we had more success running it, Dallas would be more dangerous. Like they were in 2016. He had the least attempts in 2016, and the Cowboys were the #1 seed. Probably win a team record breaking 14 games had he not sat in week 17.

Creeper

Reaction score
The top 7 can't be argued with.

After 7 is where the debate should start.

I think the Top 5 are solid and after them it is up for debate. I know Stafford won the Super Bowl last year but I still would not put him that high. Sorry, we cannot just throw away all his years in Detroit and base his career on 1 season playing for a stacked team.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Hatred is just as blinging as love. So why kick only the lovers out of the... rational conversation? So your decision to kick only the lovers out of the conversation is irrational within itself. It looks as if you've chosen a side.

Either you ignore what i wrote on purpose or you didnt understand.

Again: How is not loving something meaning you hate it ?

Please explain your logic.

And as hard as you try to press me into a corner. Dont try any further. You lack ability.

I said the emotional people should stay out of a rational conversation. People who love Prescott should stay out of it because they judge by emotions. I did not mention people who hate Dak at all. That is you who is trying to make something up again.