Top 5 NFC teams and Dallas shoved aside by a QB-less team?

Hadenough

Reaction score
If you take Micah Parsons off the Cowboys they are basically the Vikings. Seattle put up 23 against SF in a playoff game. Dallas puts up 12. Basically the NFC is a two horse race between Eagles and 49ers. The next three teams can all be grouped together as even.

Carson

Reaction score
I love Joy Taylor’s take.

When speaking about Dallas it’s “been 27 years! We cant trust them!”

When speaking of Philly when Acho mentions thinks have to go right. Her defense is “No, we are talking about the now! This is predicated on this year and this year only!!!!”

JayFord

Reaction score

When speaking of Philly when Acho mentions thinks have to go right. Her defense is “No, we are talking about the now! This is predicated on this year and this year only!!!!”
Joy lost all credibility with me when Lesean started hating Dallas obsessivly and decided to chase clout and do it herself

her takes are garbage and shes better than that

75boyz

Reaction score
If you take Micah Parsons off the Cowboys they are basically the Vikings. Seattle put up 23 against SF in a playoff game. Dallas puts up 12. Basically the NFC is a two horse race between Eagles and 49ers. The next three teams can all be grouped together as even.
Excellent post.

Carson

Reaction score
Joy lost all credibility with me when Lesean started hating Dallas obsessivly and decided to chase clout and do it herself

her takes are garbage and shes better than that
I agree. That’s why I cannot watch Speak. Acho used to be the anti Dallas guy when he was on with Marcellus Wiley. Acho seems much better watching him now. He brings facts, solid points and makes sense. Shady just says “Go Philly, Boo Dallas”

But she was doing it all last year with Shady. The constant bashing Dallas and the same 27 years every take.

I get it, nobody trust Dallas. Hell, I don’t.

But this take wasn’t who wins the Super Bowl it was best teams in the NFC. I find it hard to have Dallas anywhere beyond 3-4.

Flamma

Reaction score
People put too much emphasis on the QB because it's the most important position. But the truth is, even a great QB is limited by his roster. They can't make up for an opponent with a clearly better roster.

No one would put Jimmy Garoppolo in the same universe as Aaron Rodgers. Yet the 2019 NFCCG it wasn't even close. And I don't know anyone that thought GB would win. The 49ers were that much better, and Rodgers couldn't even come close to making up for that.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. The 49ers played the Seahakws 3 times last year. The Seahawks scored 7, 13 and 23. They trailed 41-17 and were blanked in the second half before scoring a garbage time TD in the playoffs.

People just say things lol

GMO415

Reaction score

I just don't see the iggles repeating last year.

GMO415

Reaction score
People put too much emphasis on the QB because it's the most important position. But the truth is, even a great QB is limited by his roster. They can't make up for an opponent with a clearly better roster.

No one would put Jimmy Garoppolo in the same universe as Aaron Rodgers. Yet the 2019 NFCCG it wasn't even close. And I don't know anyone that thought GB would win. The 49ers were that much better, and Rodgers couldn't even come close to making up for that.
But a no QB team is greater than Dak? Hahaha