Top 5 NFC teams and Dallas shoved aside by a QB-less team?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Cowboys will never win another Super Bowl while Jerry Jones is alive and at the helm. The rest is just hype and people falling for the same oke doke every year.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Cowboys will never win another Super Bowl while Jerry Jones is alive and at the helm. The rest is just hype and people falling for the same oke doke every year.
I believe that an elite QB actually could overcome Jerry Jones. That is basically the last hope. I have 0 hope with Prescott at the helm. He couldn't win if he were on the 49ers.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I believe that an elite QB actually could overcome Jerry Jones. That is basically the last hope. I have 0 hope with Prescott at the helm. He couldn't win if he were on the 49ers.
I concur. But Cowboys are always above average but not good enough. So I don't think they will get a top 3 pick to grab a young QB with great potential.

I have defended Dak for years but even I must admit Dak can not consistently get it done in crunch time. He shows bursts of brilliance at times. Then he regresses back to the mean in key situations.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I concur. But Cowboys are always above average but not good enough. So I don't think they will get a top 3 pick to grab a young QB with great potential.

I have defended Dak for years but even I must admit Dak can not consistently get it done in crunch time. He shows bursts of brilliance at times. Then he regresses back to the mean in key situations.
Dak was for sure pressing in the last 2 playoff loses, and elite QB's dont do that ( well they do it but probably with better results).. Very few QB's win that SB, if you didnt believe Mahomes was ridiculous before last year then watching what he did while hurt in the playoffs with out Tyreek should leave no doubt. Im not sure another QB ( Maybe Burrow MAYBE) gets that team to the AFCCG under the same conditions..Every team reaches the promise land on a diferent path and here it will be a great defense with an offense that shcemes to its players strengths... if that happenes and Dak fails then we need to move on (which ironically would be when we can actually move on without setting the team on fire from cap space).

blueblood70

Reaction score
I frankly don't really care where people rank our team I just wait and see how the season goes and then we can judge from there but people getting all hurt or excited over rankings or judgments.. meh, each season a one off, no one truly knows what's going to take place..