Top 5 NFC teams and Dallas shoved aside by a QB-less team?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This show has the most biased analyst in the NFL media, LeSean McCoy. He hates the Cowboys.

He's also an idiot. His arguments on any topic are always emotional BS with no logic or facts. I loved Speak for Yourself with Acho and Marcellus Wiley, but I can't even watch Speak because McCoy is just so stupid. They need to remove him from that show.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If Dallas wants to change the narrative then win in the playoffs and actually play for something. It's that simple. Respect is earned.
I'm serious. The 49ers got to the NFC Championship with a rookie, third-string quarterback.
The Eagles with a far-less experienced quarterback - compared to ours - got to an NFC Championship and then the Super Bowl.
We haven't sniffed the NFC Championship in 27 years. We had the perfect opportunity to upset the Niners in San Francisco, and we promptly wet the bed.
And our fans have the nerve to be upset because we're ranked by the Eagles and the 49ers?
Much of what these commentators-turned-critics is true: the Dallas Cowboys are playoff pretenders until proven otherwise.
NFC Championship Game or bust.
No ... more ... excuses!

GMO415

Reaction score
He's also an idiot. His arguments on any topic are always emotional BS with no logic or facts. I loved Speak for Yourself with Acho and Marcellus Wiley, but I can't even watch Speak because McCoy is just so stupid. They need to remove him from that show.
Probably not while the iggles are on top, and they way the iggles are being ran, they will remain atop the NFCE for a long time.

GMO415

Reaction score
I'm serious. The 49ers got to the NFC Championship with a rookie, third-string quarterback.
The Eagles with a far-less experienced quarterback - compared to ours - got to an NFC Championship and then the Super Bowl.
We haven't sniffed the NFC Championship in 27 years. We had the perfect opportunity to upset the Niners in San Francisco, and we promptly wet the bed.
And our fans have the nerve to be upset because we're ranked by the Eagles and the 49ers?
Much of what these commentators-turned-critics is true: the Dallas Cowboys are playoff pretenders until proven otherwise.
No ... more ... excuses!
Correction, we crapped the bed.

9of11

Reaction score
If Dak falters this year like the last two, time to replace him.....we need to pull a Chicago Bears draft like they did for Ricky Willliams and send our entire draft to whoever has the number one pick and draft a cant miss QB coming out...it has to be a cant miss QB....so wait for the Arch Manning coming out.... my two cents....I can dream cant I...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you take Micah Parsons off the Cowboys they are basically the Vikings. Seattle put up 23 against SF in a playoff game. Dallas puts up 12. Basically the NFC is a two horse race between Eagles and 49ers. The next three teams can all be grouped together as even.
Wait what? You can literally say that about every time. If you take their best player off they'd be a completely different team. If you took AJ Brown off the Eagles they'd be the New York Giants.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That was probably their best show to date. Acho has come a long way. And Shady is just bad. Not even because he's anti-Cowboys. He offers absolutely nothing at all.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
20+ INTS from Dak and the worst record in football is my hope for this season.

We draft Caleb Williams #1 overall.

Maybe he’s better than Dak. Maybe he’s not. All I know is we know what Dak gives us and that’s failure. We don’t know what Williams could give us.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Consider the source(s).

And then blame yourself for watching these shows.

:facepalm:
The media is undefeated. Even against those who "know" what they're up to but just have to watch to confirm what they "know" is right. Lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No ... more ... excuses!
I can't speak for anyone else I didn't see anyone upset to me 49ers and Eagles are fair to say they are the two best teams.

But it is funny though the Cowboys can't be better than the 49ers or the Eagles because of their past 27 years. Just a very odd criticism.

ANd btw, what the hell has the 49ers really won? They get a step further than we do because they beat us lol. They literally are pegged to win a SB every year and fall short. And they have no quarterback.

I don't know where they stand there I have no faith in Purdy duplicating what he did last year and Sam Darnold is garbage. Their highest ceiling comes from if Trey Lance can play to his potential and I'm not entirely sure if he can.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The media is undefeated. Even against those who "know" what they're up to but just have to watch to confirm what they "know" is right. Lol.
I don't get the hate these shows get lol. They are a mess but it's just people talking football. Their opinion isn't anymore valid than anyone else's and at this point the only reason people really watch this is to get upset and then laugh when they re proven wrong lol.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
‘Outrage television’. They know that controversy creates cash, so that’s the route they take. And sadly, too many people continue to prove them right.

:facepalm:

J-man

Reaction score
All of these national shows do the same thing. They talk about the "consensus" on any subject and, they always talk about the Cowboys, good and bad. And they do it to generate ratings.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
No ... more ... excuses!
We were laughed at in the late 80's and early 90's. After we won the SB we were respected. I remember year in and year out the media kept saying the real SB was between the Cowboys and the 49ers. And people keep saying the last 27 years doesn't matter. Well until the Cowboys stop crapping the bed like they have for the last 27 years it does. I mean the Cowboys usually start off well. Then after Thanksgiving you can see some cracks soaking in and then by the playoffs it's like here we go again. Last year had to be the easiest path to the SB in years and we couldn't even get to a championship game.

Flamma

Reaction score
But a no QB team is greater than Dak? Hahaha
What's a no QB team? Teddy Bridgewater Beat us with the Broncos and back in 2019 with the Saints. Teddy sucks. We lost those games because we were either out coached or had an inferior roster. Dak is better than Teddy. But he can't make up for the lack in coaching and team talent.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But a no QB team is greater than Dak? Hahaha
I think it says more about Kyle Shanahan. He's another guy with this inflated reputation.....but they give him credit for being able to take anyone to the NFC championship game....but like Joy said, it's every year people pick the 9ers and they fall flat in theory because of the quarterback position.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What's a no QB team? Teddy Bridgewater Beat us with the Broncos and back in 2019 with the Saints. Teddy sucks. We lost those games because we were either out coached or had an inferior roster. Dak is better than Teddy. But he can't make up for the lack in coaching and team talent.
Yeah it takes a team to win. You can't mask bad QB play. You can't mask bad coaching decisions. You can't mask a bad defense. When the playoffs come around your players need to play up to their potential or higher. Your coaches have to put your players in position to do this.

This fanbase wants to win in spite of this. But it's common sense. I don't know if we have the best coach or the best QB or the best receiver or whoever. I just know when the playoffs come around we need our defense to play like the best defense, we need Dak to play like the best QB and we need McCarthy and Quinn to coach like their the best in the league.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I can't speak for anyone else I didn't see anyone upset to me 49ers and Eagles are fair to say they are the two best teams.

But it is funny though the Cowboys can't be better than the 49ers or the Eagles because of their past 27 years. Just a very odd criticism.

ANd btw, what the hell has the 49ers really won? They get a step further than we do because they beat us lol. They literally are pegged to win a SB every year and fall short. And they have no quarterback.

I don't know where they stand there I have no faith in Purdy duplicating what he did last year and Sam Darnold is garbage. Their highest ceiling comes from if Trey Lance can play to his potential and I'm not entirely sure if he can.
Upset in terms of the opinions of critics and commentators. We go through this cycle of complaints every year. Our arch-rivals are projected as better teams than ours, and fans whine about bias and lack of football knowledge by those who predict the Cowboys to do worse than our rivals.

Included in those 27 years of futility is our recent past like the past two season when we got punted from the playoffs by the 49ers. Past performance is the greatest predicter of future results. So, no, it's not odd criticism.

What have the 49ers really won? How about two games that stopped us from advancing to the NFC Championship? How about winning an NFC Championship Game?
The question shouldn't be what the ... have the 49ers won, but what the HECK have the Dallas Cowboys won. Yes, they got a step farther than we have. That's why many rank them above us. They may stall, but they don't stall against us. :(

The 49ers had no quarterback last year but found one in the final round with the final pick of the 2022 draft. Besides, who would you rather have solving your offensive problems Kyle Shanahan or Brian Schottenheimer?

Yeah, that's what I thought. ;)