Trade Discussion rumors: Earl Thomas to Cowboys

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The OP may be like the guy that calls in a fire at the house down the street so he can see the trucks converge on the location.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Not worried moderater from what I know it'll be official very soon. There has to be a contract talk first. And apparently from what I understand it won't be as high as some would believe and it'll be 3 to 5yrs.
And it's a forum. My life does not revolve around it.
Props to you for sticking it by it.

You are either going to be a hero or the focus of ridicule very soon. I'm rooting for hero.

Care to expand on how you know? If you can? Not doubting you, just interested, DM if you don't want it public.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is a modern day PT BARNUM...and no way does he trade away a high pick in round 2 and lose a chance to garner attention. That pick is staying put.

You don't think a trade like this would garner attention?

Reactions: CWR

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Jerry is a modern day PT BARNUM...and no way does he trade away a high pick in round 2 and lose a chance to garner attention. That pick is staying put.
An argument could be made that acquiring Earl Thomas this weekend is the bigger garnishment of attention.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cows-protest.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If this trade does go down for our second round pick I’m not going to be happy. A third round pick I’m fine with but not our number two. Thomas has eight seasons under his belt and could be 2-3 years away from hitting the wall. He’s still a good player but he’s already played out his best years.