Trade for a RB or wait for a re-tread?

Chasing6

Reaction score
If the Cowboys showed an interest in Henry and he signed elsewhere it would, in fans’ eyes, mean Jerry was outbid for Henry because he’s cheap, or Henry simply did not want to play for Jerry’s team. That’s bad for Jerry’s reputation either way.
GM Jethro is not cheap. He just wasted $5.3M on a QB that won't even play.

Cmac

Reaction score
He didn't warrant a phone call because he was asking for too much money.

Henry could have asked for half as much and it still would have been too much.
He's playing at Baltimore, far less than he's worth (due to the new mandate that RBs aren't worth money) .........but not deserving of a phone call when we need a RB?
I like Zeke but our own fans think he washed up.........and I think he'll be characterized as a Fall Guy.......again, despite examining the complete RB group on this team.

Apparently, Jerry thinks you should beg, play for less, grant hometown discounts, make the initial phone calls, ...........explains the unnecessary drama always surrounding this franchise. Jerry likes the drama because it's publicity and he certainly isn't "All In" like he claimed to many.

And he's gotten many on the board believing his players are overpaid (with exceptions), without any rational understanding. Instead, the bashing begins, or good players aren't worth their value.

Proof

Reaction score
If the Cowboys showed an interest in Henry and he signed elsewhere it would, in fans’ eyes, mean Jerry was outbid for Henry because he’s cheap, or Henry simply did not want to play for Jerry’s team. That’s bad for Jerry’s reputation either way.
sure. fans are fickle and love to bash him. doesn't change my position or feelings.