Trade Lawrence for a second round pick

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
From my understanding yes we can. And the beauty of it is you still on his rights if he doesn't get traded. But there's a debate going on if this is true or not from what I'm understanding it depends if they put the franchise tag on him or not

If he doesn’t sign it and they never reach a deal, he likely just sits the year out because to him it’s about the principle of the thing.. No tag, no trade, no play, no money, nothing...

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If he doesn’t sign it and they never reach a deal, he likely just sits the year out because to him it’s about the principle of the thing.. No tag, no trade, no play, no money, nothing...
Wouldn't that be disappointing I would have traded him last year. I live in New England 25 minutes from Gillette Stadium I Have Been a Cowboy fan since Rodger Staubach in the military. But I truly believe in the Belichick Theory. Release the player before they even though it's going to happen. Actually trade them get full value

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I like football players is a difference between money players and football players in my opinion. You win in the middle in this league. Your Center defensive tackle middle linebacker strong safety. That's where I would spend the money. Other than that I'd be surrounded by football players young guys that want to make a name for themselves versatile players. And William Maclay is just brilliant enough to find those guys

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be disappointing I would have traded him last year. I live in New England 25 minutes from Gillette Stadium I Have Been a Cowboy fan since Rodger Staubach in the military. But I truly believe in the Belichick Theory. Release the player before they even though it's going to happen. Actually trade them get full value

Nobody wins in the Tank scenario. They need to just pay the guy or sign two decent vets and trade up for another DE....:facepalm:

It’s a nasty business...:(

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nobody wins in the Tank scenario. They need to just pay the guy or sign two decent vets and trade up for another DE....:facepalm:

I truly believe it starts in the Middle with your defensive tackles if you can't push the center back into the quarterback's face. The quarterback steps up and your Edge brushes can't get there. It's who came first. LOL does your defensive line help out your backfield. Or does your backfield help out your defensive line

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Will McClay is not "in charge" of the draft. Stephen & Jerry Jones are.
Don't kid yourself.
Jerry Jones has not made a football decision in over 3 Seasons. Don't call yourself knowledgeable of the franchise if you don't realize that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is almost as bad as Facebook what happened to the old Cowboys fan forum where people had Integrity knowledge. Opinions that were somewhat logical

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I truly believe it starts in the Middle with your defensive tackles if you can't push the center back into the quarterback's face. The quarterback steps up and your Edge brushes can't get there. It's who came first. LOL does your defensive line help out your backfield. Or does your backfield help out your defensive line

No doubt.. I’ve been pinning for a one tech for years, and now we need a three to boot...

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Will McClay is not "in charge" of the draft. Stephen & Jerry Jones are.
Don't kid yourself.
Did you just come over from Facebook. I'm just curious. This sounds like 247Sports material

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
This is almost as bad as Facebook what happened to the old Cowboys fan forum where people had Integrity knowledge. Opinions that were somewhat logical

They moved here, not a bad bunch that arrived on our shores.. It’s the offseason and some of the older dogs aren’t around...

StarBoyz83

Reaction score

That's the other problem. Might as well until next offseason to use the money in fa to replace him.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They moved here, not a bad bunch that arrived on our shores.. It’s the offseason and some of the older dogs aren’t around...
I wish I could have came over with my Landry's hat from the old forum I never pressed the report button I was pretty proud of that. These people without avatars there's a lot of Eagle fans on this page more than I would expect. There's always infiltrating but

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I always received my best information from Cowboys fan forum it was better than the NFL Network's 247Sports took over Facebook. I couldn't stand the ignorance anymore I'm sorry. Too disturbing

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Look... all of this is ridiculous.

Let's just trade Chaz Green for a 3rd rounder and be done with it?

Yeah?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Take the two second-round picks move up in the first round. Take a defensive tackle higher on the board. Probably going to lose him anyways. And if you stay with him, without middle pressure, all the quarterback needs to do is step up and your Edge rushers can't get there anyways. Just a thought
The team has been trying for years to get a legitimate pass rushing DE and you want to trade him? Unbelievable.