Traegor pellet grill

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I’d grab it, sell it for $600 and buy a Big Green Egg.
It's very cool looking and I like the Asian influence...
Air current from bottom to top... so simple, yet ... yeah!

Why are you muddying my waters, dangit?!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's very cool looking and I like the Asian influence...
Air current from bottom to top... so simple, yet ... yeah!

Why are you muddying my waters, dangit?!
I’ve got a BGE and know how fantastic they are. You can cook just about anything on them. I put a brisket on at night and can sleep will knowing I don’t have to manage it until the morning.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Any time u can acquire something at a fraction of it’s original price heck yeah, worse case you tack $100 on it and flip it...

Hardline

Reaction score
Just went and shook hands with him. We agreed on $250. I'm picking it up tomorrow, when I get my hands on a dolly.
I'm excited! I'm ready to make some jerky...
You could've done that with a 50 dollar dehydrator

Corso

Reaction score
You could've done that with a 50 dollar dehydrator
No no no... I've done that for years. I even went scientific and utilized multiple gastronies upon many different liquid smokes and seasonings.
I still have that damn thing.

This is going to be smoked by wood and I am going to make hot damn great jerky with this sucker.
And if not, I flip it for $650 and profit $400.

Corso

Reaction score
@Runwildboys
I put it together. It's freaking beautiful. It was crazy windy today, but it's supposed to tone down a bit tomorrow.

I'm curing the grill tomorrow, then I'm hitting the meat market. I want to do chicken jerky also...
See what the butcher does for me, but I'm a pretty decent sweet-talker, and I tip.

I'll shoot updates.

Edit: I went and got a Universal cover for it. The windy season is about to be upon us and it's dirt everywhere...
Fits like a glove.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
@Runwildboys
I put it together. It's freaking beautiful. It was crazy windy today, but it's supposed to tone down a bit tomorrow.

I'm curing the grill tomorrow, then I'm hitting the meat market. I want to do chicken jerky also...
See what the butcher does for me, but I'm a pretty decent sweet-talker, and I tip.

I'll shoot updates.

Edit: I went and got a Universal cover for it. The windy season is about to be upon us and it's dirt everywhere...
Fits like a glove.
Few things better than buying something at a fraction of the price, then buying aftermarket accessories that work perfectly!

Corso

Reaction score
I'm going to make peppered jerky first. Marinade, use a beer, drink several beers and sit overnight.
Then wake up, drink another beer, slightly dry, pepper, drink one of the last 2 beers and let that baby do it's thing.

I need to go get beers!

Then I figure out your jalapeno jerky, which is perfect because the guy who sold it to me requested the same as part of the bargain!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm going to make peppered jerky first. Marinade, use a beer, drink several beers and sit overnight.
Then wake up, drink another beer, slightly dry, pepper, drink one of the last 2 beers and let that baby do it's thing.

I need to go get beers!

Then I figure out your jalapeno jerky, which is perfect because the guy who sold it to me requested the same as part of the bargain!
Teriyaki jerky is really good too.