Trashin playoff QB's subpar play does Dak no justice

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I don't have any issue with any of those top QB I think they are good, I also do not buy into this BS that Dak is not capable of winning a SB championship.

Dak not playing with common sense for 4 quarters is why he will never win a SB with Dallas. He leaves too much on the field just like against the rams.

I see nothing that convinces me he will change that.

Blackrain

Reaction score
If Dak tried everything in his skillset to win this team would have been in the NFC east championship or SB.

He was inaccurate missing open passes and didnt run when he could have. Imo dak is a major reason why this team exited the playoffs despite the defense and run game breakdown.

It goes to show that dak cant carry a team when needed.
Dak was not drafted to carry the team . He was drafted to back up Romo . Read the report on Dak out of college did anything say he was a passer comparable with Dan Marino .

Dak has always played up to or better than advertised . Dak has over achieved . He has given us good value so we could build a team . Dak will continue to improve . He is not 1st round talent so the process will likely take longer .

If you want 1st round talent that has the shortest learning curve it usually needs to be drafted in the 1st rd . Blame Jerry for not using a 1st round pick to get the quality passer you want not Dak for playing above his draft status and doing the best with the skills he has .

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Actually should read best QB.. Clearly Woodson wouldn’t have spoken so highly of Romo, that he wasm’t a progression QB when he basically called him phenomenal and said Dak is nothing like him.

Woodson retired in 2004.
I know when Woodson retired his jersey was the last one I bought. I just want clarification on what Woodson said or if you're throwing words in the mouth of the best safety I've ever seen play for the Cowboys? Judging by your rambling response I'll go with the latter.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dak not playing with common sense for 4 quarters is why he will never win a SB with Dallas. He leaves too much on the field just like against the rams.

I see nothing that convinces me he will change that.

and that is your opinion, I think you wrong.

khiladi

Reaction score
I know when Woodson retired his jersey was the last one I bought. I just want clarification on what Woodson said or if you're throwing words in the mouth of the best safety I've ever seen play for the Cowboys? Judging by your rambling response I'll go with the latter.

There is nothing rambling about it. Your latest post is what is called diversion via rambling about Woodson’s credentials while ignoring all his praise of Romo, especially after I clarified what I meant.

Darren Woodson called Tony Romo a better QB period, including being more accurate and as a passer, and he played with Romo in 2004, meaning when Romo was not even on the field, but saw and played against him in practice. If you think the best safety you have ever seen play for the Cowboys by better QB he meant Tony Romo couldn’t go through his progressions, while saying this, then your clearly delusional.

Nice smokescreen post though..

keysersoze

Reaction score
There is nothing rambling about it. Your latest post is what is called diversion via rambling about Woodson’s credentials while ignoring all his praise of Romo, especially after I clarified what I meant.

Darren Woodson called Tony Romo a better QB period, including being more accurate and as a passer, and he played with Romo in 2004, meaning when Romo was not even on the field, but saw and played against him in practice. If you think the best safety you have ever seen play for the Cowboys by better QB he meant Tony Romo couldn’t go through his progressions, while saying this, then your clearly delusional.

Link please

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Tsunami!? The overeacting to make Dak seem decent is laughable. Yeah let's not let you tell the story....people would think we were playing the 85 bears lol.
I'm on the fence with Dak and have said on more than one occasion I would let him play out his contract with a new OC for a clearer picture of what he is and may be going forward. Now I'm curious how you seem to think football games are only won by the QB and offense since how the defense performs is a non factor when it comes to winning games? Unless you're the 85 bears apparently.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Romo saved Parcells and a trash roster, while Dak walked into an all-pro line, whose all pro linemen had blocked together for at least three years and a running game built by Callahan to match and a generational RB at that. Romo was then saddled by an incompetent OC that had zero years of experience calling plays. Linehan on the other hand had decades of experience and had Romo a robbed catch away from the SB. Darren Woodson said as soon as Romo stepped on the practice field, the whole team knew he was the best QB.

Romo was a progression QB from the very beginning and his first full season starting shattered all sorts of Cowboys passing records.

Dak was not farther along than Romo, Dak stepped into the ideal situation. Linehan was the playcaller in Dak’s first season.

Romo had 3 probowlers on his line and 2 HOF receivers Jones and Barber closing out games was dominant TRASH ROSTER how many probowlers

Linahan had experience alright ALL BAD LOL RE tread from Lions and just fired

khiladi

Reaction score
Oh so we changing games now to try and fit your agenda........

Changing games? When you make a claim that Dak is a no-huddle QB that is a general statement. Facts that prove your argument that he is succeeding against the odds of bad play-calling is not ‘fitting the agenda’. That’s called using facts to prove your claims as bogus.

khiladi

Reaction score
Romo had 3 probowlers on his line and 2 HOF receivers Jones and Barber closing out games was dominant TRASH ROSTER how many probowlers

Linahan had experience alright ALL BAD LOL RE tread from Lions and just fired

Those 3 pro bowlers became pro bowlers when Romo was inserted into the line up. Outside Flozell Adams, they all were over rated and Pro Bowlers are elected by fans based on popularity and they were elected because Romo our Dallas back on the map for winning.

Leonard Davis was a bust for years and Cardinals let him go, Gurode and Columbo led the charge of allowing Drew Bledsoe to get sacked over 40 times in ten games when Flozell went down. The OL was considered Dallas weakest link when Bledsoe was chucking up INT.

Just stop..

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Changing games? When you make a claim that Dak is a no-huddle QB that is a general statement. Facts that prove your argument that he is succeeding against the odds of bad play-calling is not ‘fitting the agenda’. That’s called using facts to prove your claims as bogus.
Of course you are because you are talking about the Seattle game in which we were winning and needed to run clock not push the ball down the field and make a comeback. Nice try though

408Cowboy

Reaction score

I checked my alerts and responded to your quote without checking any other replies so if you clarified it I didn't see it before posting. When someone says something along the lines of "so and so said this but they couldn't say this without saying this" It's rambling and basically what you did in the post I quoted.

Nav22

Reaction score
Stupid thread from a terrible, know-nothing poster.

Dak put up a 100+ QB rating, 23 TD and 7 INT after the Amari Cooper trade.

Oh, and another division title and his 1st playoff win. He was a stud in the Rams game despite a terrible defense and no run game.

He’s our franchise QB whether some idiots like it or not.

khiladi

Reaction score
Of course you are because you are talking about the Seattle game in which we were winning and needed to run clock not push the ball down the field and make a comeback. Nice try though

So how do fourth quarter wins for Dak prove comebacks and that he’s doing it in no huddle.. oh they don’t..

khiladi

Reaction score
I checked my alerts and responded to your quote without checking any other replies so if you clarified it I didn't see it before posting. When someone says something along the lines of "so and so said this but they couldn't say this without saying this" It's rambling and basically what you did in the post I quoted.

No, that is not the definition of rambling.

And what you are continuing to do is the definition of rambling, because your second response When you brought up rambling, was in response to my correction, meaning your claim you didn’t see it before posting is baseless..