Trashin playoff QB's subpar play does Dak no justice

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yep. You have to be able to look at it without bias.

Our QB takes up $600K of cap space and is playing at a playoff level. That means other areas are underperforming
agreed sure dak needs to improve in some areas to raise his level of play but hes not the reason we missed the NFCCG and fans that say he should have been able to score 30plus didnt watch the game LOL

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
What's Silly is you defending one of the lousiest QB's in the league . Cowboy or not .

Point the OP is tryin to Make is we are not going to the SB with Dak as our QB , he flat out stinks
Yeah! Take that Zoners!

#fallinline

starman22

Reaction score
We all know the predictable excuses the Anti Dak crowd will make, if we ever do get to a Superbowl with him though, Or if a QB places Dak and we still don't make the Superbowl, then the same ones getting on Dak Supporters, will be giving the same type of support to their dream Cowboys QB, that they are bothered over Dak Supporters giving to Dak.

Almost deja-vu with the last changing of the QB's in Dallas

Blackrain

Reaction score
Point is every QB that was left in the playoffs yesterday is better than Dak hands down. Not to mention despite the loses, non of those QB's disappointed, not even Mahomes who we know had he gotten that ball back in overtime, he more than likely makes history against the GOAT.

And bash Goff all you want, when that guy falls behind and he has to make the more difficult accurate throws, that guy is spot on whether he throws for 100 or 400 yards every time. Is dak that consistant....NO!

Brees and Brady? Enough said!

Alot of our fans are being hypocrites when it comes to Dak and these other QB's having average games.

These guys in the playoffs do what they need to do to get the job done while dak folds under these pressures.

Dak is not on any of their levels nor is he playoff or championship material. Stop being jealous because Goff has lead his team to the big dance while Dak has contributed to sending our team home, giving the fans nothing to look forward to.

Accept the fact that the QBs you guys are bashing are still talented enough to amp it up or turn it down and still win.

We wont sniff a NFC title or SB until we find a better passer we can develope like Goff and Mahomes.

Despite coaching I think any of those guys are talented enough to work with the talent we have just fine.

How do we get a better passer ????

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
You said we would never sniff a NFFC with dak.

We've already sniffed it twice, while Dak was 23 and 25 years old.

Defend your statement.

How the **** could we not go to a NFFC game with Dak if we've already been within one score of doing so two times in his first three seasons? There is zero logic to that statement.

And Dak didn't fail this year or in 2016, the defense and run game did, the only shining spot was Dak. Put a better team around him and the one score turns into us going.

You are beyond delusional. Put a better passer on the team we already have a Dallas advances to the NFC championship easily.

Dak is the worse type of QB to have in the playoffs. You believing that dak is the only teams bright spot tells me I shouldnt really take anything you say seriously!

Blackrain

Reaction score
You are beyond delusional. Put a better passer on the team we already have a Dallas advances to the NFC championship easily.

Dak is the worse type of QB to have in the playoffs. You believing that dak is the only teams bright spot tells me I shouldnt really take anything you say seriously!

Answer fool how do we get a better passer Come on punk don't tell me how bad Dak is tell us all exactly how to fix the problem immediately

GMO415

Reaction score

Easily?......hmmm. If Dak's so trash, how did he ever make it in the Pro Bowl behind Breeze?

408Cowboy

Reaction score
These guys in the playoffs do what they need to do to get the job done while dak folds under these pressures.
Dak was one of those guys in the playoffs.

If they all do what they need to to get the job done why are there only 2 starting QB's from playoff teams in the Superbowl every year? Someone always has to lose. Should've been the Rams if the refs didn't screw up but then you couldn't mention Goff who I'm guessing you only mention because they were in the same draft class. Guess it's a good thing for you the refs cost the Saints the game so you could make this thread.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

And you don't answer the question.
I'll copy and paste it for you AGAIN:
How the **** could we not go to a NFFC game with Dak if we've already been within one score of doing so two times in his first three seasons? There is zero logic to that statement.

Calling someone delusional then not giving actual facts to back it up doesnt help you.

Nobody takes what you say seriously already hahah

Who were the bright spots against the Rams? I'll wait. I said it wasn't the run game or defense. USE FACTS AND LOGIC TO DISPROVE WHAT OTHERS SAY

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Lol everyone is calling you out for this. Hopefully you realize you're the delusional one that no one takes seriously.

"Dak is the worse type of QB to have in the playoffs"
Then doesnt even explain what type of QB Dak is lmao. There's so many holes in your sinking ship.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Easily?......hmmm. If Dak's so trash, how did he ever make it in the Pro Bowl behind Breeze?

Replacement. Rebound! If he wasnt officially considered at first, is him being sloppy 2nds worth getting excited over!?!

Blackrain

Reaction score
It's up to the FO. They have to make better decisions on why to put under center. It's all about just getting by with scraps and nickle diming with jerry!
That's who to put under center and no again you are wrong
You bash a guy who is a 4th round and uses everything in his skill set to win for us when the Cowboys have not used a 1st round pick on a QB since you were in diapers .

Jerry dosent use 1st round picks on QBs know your team history before you run your mouth White , Dak McGee Musgrave all 4th rd Carter# 53 low 2nd rd pick

Put the blame where it belongs not on the guy who is overachieving for where he was drafted Lynch Brissett Kessler Hackenberg Cook all drafted before Dak

Playoffs , Probowl or out of football throw Wentz in there to cause he cant stay healthy for playoffs

It has nothing to do with scraps and nickel and diming Jerry found an undrafted guy made him a star in Romo its his hobby find the diamond in the rough and show the league how smart he is . He dosent care what we want or if we like it Its fun for him . Dak is next in line and he didn't get the 3 yrs clip board time Romo got to prepare but has done very well in that time .

Jerry dosent care you want a great passer he likes Dak and that's who we are getting . He will mature into a fine QB and will let us put a team around him because he wont break the cap You don't have to like it but Dak is performing up to his skill set and Draft status while taking us to the playoffs .

Understand its not Daks fault he is not a better passer he is learning as fast as he can . Its Jerrys fault for not using a #1 pick to get you what you want

408Cowboy

Reaction score

What's the difference between trashing playoff quarterbacks to make another playoff quarterback look good and putting them on a pedestal to tear one down?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

If LA didn't bang out 270 rushing yards vs. us, we're where they are. Every playoff game Prescott has started he has played very well. Who else in that divisional game played better on offense?

HungryLion

Reaction score

What team in the conference championship games, had their defense give up 278 yards rushing in a playoff game?

The winning percentage of teams that do that is 5%.