Trey Lance keeps missing his mark

GMO415

Reaction score
He can't make slant or cross throws in the NFL. Someone in here said it best, he's an Arena Football QB at best.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Need a tissue? Get ready to get proven wrong for the hundredth time concerning the Cowboys and what decisions they ultimately make concerning players. The only thing you and your gang of goons have been good at is poisoning what used to be a very pro-Cowboys site.
Proven wrong for the hundredth time? I dunno, old fellow. Your man hero Dak keeps fouling up the well water in the playoffs.
You and Dak are 0-3 in the playoffs since 2021 and 2-4 overall
Sorry, but Paps will be proven correct about Dak for the hundredth time. And you and Dak will take the annual walk of shame.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Proven wrong for the hundredth time? I dunno, old fellow. Your man hero Dak keeps fouling up the well water in the playoffs.
Sorry, but Paps will be proven correct about Dak for the hundredth time. And you and Dak will take the annual walk of shame.
Dak will be resigned and extended once again, and you and your Dak detractors will be whining for more years to come. Bank on it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You’re giving Dak too much credit by saying he’s 2-4 overall in the playoffs.

stinkface

Reaction score
Lance has never been an accurate QB. It's not velocity as he has plenty. He is not going to be able to consistently make the small windows throws. It's mental. Dak has the same issue, but not nearly as bad. Accuracy is what makes elite QBs elite. Average QBs can only win when the rest of the players are elite.

There is a reason QBs such as Burrow and Mahomes are so damn good. They are smart, tough and yes amazingly accurate throwers.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
The very good QBs play into their late 30s nowadays. Dak will definitely be around that long whether with the Cowboys or with another team. The guy literally keeps getting in better shape every year. He's not slowing down anytime soon.

I do understand the ramifications of keeping Dak moving forward though. The problem is the team currently has no younger proven QB capable of taking over for Dak if Dak is released. This sport is a business. No matter what anyone says about reaching a Super Bowl being the goal, on the business side of things, reaching the playoffs and staying relevant to keep the fans interested and investing in your team (business) is the #1 goal. With no proven heir apparent ready to take over right now, plus Dak, Lance and Rush currently playing on their last year under contract, I expect Jerry to resign and retain Dak for at least another 4 years no matter the cost. That's the reality of this all. It's business 101. Keeping your team relevant and keeping the fans interested in investing in your business is what matters most. That continues to happen when you supply a good enough and capable team of at least reaching the playoffs. Dak gives you that best chance. More than Lance or Rush. That's reality. Nothing else left to say.
Nothing else left to say. But you will keep saying it like an infatuated teenager.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Remember when Dak looked like crap against David Carr in a battle of accuracy? Some Dak-stans like to live in double standards.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lance has never been an accurate QB. It's not velocity as he has plenty. He is not going to be able to consistently make the small windows throws. It's mental. Dak has the same issue, but not nearly as bad. Accuracy is what makes elite QBs elite. Average QBs can only win when the rest of the players are elite.

There is a reason QBs such as Burrow and Mahomes are so damn good. They are smart, tough and yes amazingly accurate throwers.
You just broke so many hearts around here with these facts. lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have not looked through the entire thread ........ can anyone tell me the over/under on Kurt Warner videos?

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Lance has been slow to develop, although, it's nothing unusual for some to take longer than others. His experiences over time hasn't been an overly generous commodity. He's likely to get plenty of time with the Cowboys to hone his skills. Let's just try to be patient enough to help that happen.
Evidently, it's a marathon, not a sprint. Baby steps.

Last edited:

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Ok, now do the same comparison for Dak now that he has played 8 seasons and has actually improved greatly the last 5 years as a passer. Dak is in his prime right now at age 31 and already a top 5 QB. What's scary is he keeps getting better as he has gotten older.
Bahahahahaha top 5 nothing. Top 5 regular season bottom five come big game/playoffs.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Hey, if worst comes to worst and you can't handle it anymore, since you're in New York, there is always the Giants or Jets you can switch over to.
:grin:

Goodnight, PappyPoo. :flagwave:
Mods need to suspended 1 week, name calling, threats, I’ve been sat for less and he needs the same attention. Its discrimination to allow some to continue without consequences

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yea, I’m just fine, won’t be spending my day on you tube trying to find videos to support Dak or trash Trey. How about you, okay?
Only takes 5 minutes to find videos on Dak or Trey. Maybe I should spend some time finding you some "be less grumpy" videos to help you feel better?