Trey Lance keeps missing his mark

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Did you not watch? They had key injuries at linebacker and corner. They have done a great job of adding linebackers this year and added a good corner as well. They aren't getting caught short at linebacker this year and have outstanding secondary depth.
Super Bowl. With Prescott or Lance. The Cowboys’ linebackers are the difference. I’m sure you’re right. Rush won’t get a ring because according to McMicah he’ll be traded to the Vikings or Raiders for draft capital.

rambo2

Reaction score
Super Bowl. With Prescott or Lance. The Cowboys’ linebackers are the difference. I’m sure you’re right. Rush won’t get a ring because according to McMicah he’ll be traded to the Vikings or Raiders for draft capital.
Rush could actually be claimed for free.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Even you have joined the bottom dwellers. Sad.
Bottom dwellers. What a hideous accusation. What's the matter @Rockport ? You don't like honest discussion about obvious performance issues concerning our players? Or do you prefer a totalitarian type of environment where censored talk rules while free speech no longer exists?

Beyond sad.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bottom dwellers. What a hideous accusation. What's the matter @Rockport ? You don't like honest discussion about obvious performance issues concerning our players? Or do you prefer a totalitarian type of environment where censored talk rules while free speech no longer exists?

Beyond sad.
No, I just don’t like all the negativity. Many here seem to enjoy it. I’ve seen it become contagious. You’re just the latest affected. Not a lot of stiff spines here at CZ.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
WTH are you talking about? Name anything where I have not supported this team or organization.

Exactly, I'm not sure what he's annoyed at. All you were doing is showing a bad series of throws from a backup QB who's probably only on the team because Jerry gave up a 4th rounder from him. So, we have to try to justify keeping Lance. Otherwise, he'd probably be cut.