Trey Lance still working

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The backup QB in Dallas is treated like the red headed step child... no offense to Rush or Dalton when he was here. They
give them very little attention with most of it going to you know who so not to hurt feelings or cause angst and pressure. Amazing Rush did what he did.

MM needs to get serious about this, JJ as well since he wants to be involved in everything. Especially right now when they still are considering that dammm extension. They should also draft a QB in the second day. The bad thing leaving MM hanging out to dry, it will make him more conservative, and afraid of any change or devoting time on development. Trying to save his own skin.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I am not scard of change. change is absolutely necessary. but replacing bad with worse is not the right change. some people want change for the sake of change, knowing things get worse without a plan to make it better. that's called stupidity.

interesting that you tried to connect real life, with a game of entertainement. not sure what your angle was/is. but find it fascinating to try and personalize it.

p.s.
you failed.
I never failed and dang sure didn’t just because you said so lol. I’m pretty sure I’m spot on in my pov of you and a glimpse into your life offline would prove it.

As for your comments that’s how it works most times you get bad before you get better. If you just think you’re going to go from good to good you’re scared like I said because that’s not how it goes most times smh. You’d know that if you wasn’t afraid of change or actually tried to do something different in your life.

P.S
I’m right

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Trey is nothing more than a reclamation project to see if you can get a solid backup QB out of him.

That’s probably best case scenario. More realistic is he’s fighting to stay in the league year after year.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trey is nothing more than a reclamation project to see if you can get a solid backup QB out of him.

That’s probably best case scenario. More realistic is he’s fighting to stay in the league year after year.
Again...I'd like to respectfully ask where you get information to make such an opinion.

I get it...1st round drafts QB's can bust out. And certainly Jerry LOVEs to show everyone his business acuteness. :)

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
Well...I never stated anything. So I don't have to prove anything.

Why so defensive? I simply asked you how you came by your...... opinion.
Again...I'd like to respectfully ask where you get information to make such an opinion.

I get it...1st round drafts QB's can bust out. And certainly Jerry LOVEs to show everyone his business acuteness. :)
I'm so sick of these bad faith "questions."

The dude is going into his fourth year in the league. There is plenty of tape on him. Where do you *think* the information comes from? How do we evaluate any other soon-to-be-fourth-year backup player in the NFL?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
How many backup QBs are 23 years old and were the 3rd overall pick in their draft class?
Being the third pick in the draft means less than being the second pick in the draft. Would you want Carson Wentz or Zach Wilson to replace Dak? (Wilson is only 24) Selecting Lance third overall was a mistake. Even the San Francisco 49ers can make really bad decisions. It’s not where you’re drafted that makes you talented. Purdy sends his regards.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Being the third pick in the draft means less than being the second pick in the draft. Would you want Carson Wentz or Zach Wilson to replace Dak? (Wilson is only 24) Selecting Lance third overall was a mistake. Even the San Francisco 49ers can make really bad decisions. It’s not where you’re drafted that makes you talented. Purdy sends his regards.
Trey Lance is an Athlete. Not a QB.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm so sick of these bad faith "questions."

The dude is going into his fourth year in the league. There is plenty of tape on him. Where do you *think* the information comes from? How do we evaluate any other soon-to-be-fourth-year backup player in the NFL?
And....still.all this blow hard holier than thou lecturing....not one source.

Im also sick of....these bad faith hypocricies and empty virtue siignalling.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
His greatest moment was the 3rd and 20 toe-drag-swag catch at Seattle in ‘14.

Hell of timely catch.
Yep. One of the greatest regular season Cowboy throws and catches ever and one of the best upsets ever too.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
And....still.all this blow hard holier than thou lecturing....not one source.

Im also sick of....these bad faith hypocricies and empty virtue siignalling.
It doesn’t exist. It’s wishful thinking on their part. Trey is raw. What tape we have on him is limited because he was injured and has been seen. As far as I know, nothing has been said or exists about how he’s doing as a Cowboy.