Twitter: Trey Wingo said it best about Dak and any upcoming draft QBs

ondaedg

Reaction score
Such a lazy thread by the troll OP. And as always, he started crying about retired QBs when he was the first one to bring him up when nobody else was talking about it. Imagine crying about something that you are constantly forcing on people in the first place. The life of a Dak slobberer...

You know how lame you sound insulting your fellow Cowboys fans just because they don't agree with you?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
My bad on that we didnt trade we got nothing and Taco had as many sacks as our Star D line man . No rant we let top talent escape in favor of a washed up coach who made it through a few more games and wont be coaching here anymore

You really need to get help for your drug problem. Charlton in 3 NFL season has a grand total of 9 sacks. Quin last season in 14 games had 11.5 sacks or 2.5 more than Charlton's career total. If you want just 2019 Quinn had 11.5 and in the same number of games Charlton had 5 or less than half as many sacks. You just might be the only person on this earth that thinks Taco Charlton was/is top talent. Again get some help with that drug problem.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
???

Romo was the primary concern for defenses in 2014. When they started shifting towards the run later in the year, Romo had a historic December.

The run was the primary concern in 2016, and it was still just as, and even more, dominant.
That’s what I’m asking you what makes you think teams gameplanned to stop Romo? Like what did they do? Just curious. Teams played our run there was just nothing they could do. We were a run first team in 2014......

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's kind of sad when the best thing anyone says about Dak is that he's always healthy. Don't get me wrong, really important, but that has little to do with his actual ability.
That’s not true. People speak on his deep ball accuracy, mobility, leadership, etc. It beats people only saying he can throw the ball deep like they use to say about Phillip Rivers and Jay Cutler.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
My bad on that we didnt trade we got nothing and Taco had as many sacks as our Star D line man . No rant we let top talent escape in favor of a washed up coach who made it through a few more games and wont be coaching here anymore
Taco was not very good. I don’t care how many sacks he had. He missed games last year and wasn’t hurt. On a team that was tanking.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Taco was not very good. I don’t care how many sacks he had. He missed games last year and wasn’t hurt. On a team that was tanking.

Not to be nit-picky but if you think someone is good and you're tanking, you would make them an unnecessary healthy scratch, wouldn't you?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
That’s what I’m asking you what makes you think teams gameplanned to stop Romo? Like what did they do? Just curious. Teams played our run there was just nothing they could do. We were a run first team in 2014......
The Cowboys were an extremely pass heavy team for many years, prior to 2014. Of course teams focused on that.

It's like asking, what makes me think teams focus on Mahomes and the passing game when facing the Chiefs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not to be nit-picky but if you think someone is good and you're tanking, you would make them an unnecessary healthy scratch, wouldn't you?
Well they were doing some tanking but not the obvious tanking. They were being competitive while tanking. They beat the Eagles and Pats down the stretch. Two things we couldn’t do sadly. Three of their wins game against teams that beat us lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Cowboys were an extremely pass heavy team for many years, prior to 2014. Of course teams focused on that.

It's like asking, what makes me think teams focus on Mahomes and the passing game when facing the Chiefs.
Mahomes can actually move. I’ve never once heard anyone say they game planned to stop Romo. Not even Romo bashing I just never heard it.

Like even Aaron Rodgers.....you can’t even really gameplan to stop him.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Well they were doing some tanking but not the obvious tanking. They were being competitive while tanking. They beat the Eagles and Pats down the stretch. Two things we couldn’t do sadly. Three of their wins game against teams that beat us lol.

That's sad indeed.

willia451

Reaction score
11 pages? Wow!!! That moment when you realize something is horribly wrong.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yes and watched Dak Prescott butcher the last drive against the Packers in the 2016 play offs when he brainlessly spiked the ball with the game at his mercy.

The Packers D were gassed, their secondary consisted of guys off the street, the game was there for the taking yet we spiked the ball giving them time to recharge the batteries, regroup, sort out their defensive play calling and ultimately provide Rodgers with enough time to win the game...Smart.

A rookie QB has never won the Superbowl yet the powers that be decided to leave out Romo...arguably cost us reaching the Superbowl as we really had the roster that season given how amazing the offensive line played along with home field advantage.

Yet some people enjoy the team being unsuccessful so yes let's celebrate.

Some so called fans are most odd.
Lol wow. Now Dak is calling plays from the sideline too. Why don’t you blame the brainchild Jason Garrett for calling to spike the ball.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Well yeah you have actual knowledge against NFL competition for any veteran. It all depends on whether you are right or wrong on Burrows. The world is in agreement that he is the best shot at getting an elite QB out of this years draft.

If he becomes the next Mahomes, you would be correct to dump any QB not named Mahomes to get him.

The Cowboys have about .0001 chance of getting Burrows so not sure why this even merits discussion here. This is the decision teams with a legit shot at trading up should be wrestling with.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Yall gotta stop with these dumb takes. His price was that last offseason. He bet on himself and won. The price increased.

34 is plenty. It's not going matter a couple mil more anyway. That's why either sign him now or trade him.
He proved hes a top 12 qb so not sure what else Dallas would want.