Twitter: Trey Wingo said it best about Dak and any upcoming draft QBs

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
At this point weve seen Dak for 4 years and I have no faith that he can put together enough wins in the playoffs to make this team relevant. He is just too inconsistent. If Jerry wants to just have a face to the franchise than Dak is good representative. But if Jerry wants to make the team a true threat to win a SB he needs to build upon the team itself and not over pay one guy and lose key players.
Good points.

But with Jerrah in control, we have seen behavior repeat himself time and time again.

If Jerrah thinks he is right, you can not stop him.

Just think Jimmy Johnson firing, Trades involving 2 #1 draft picks in Joey Galloway with Seattle and Roy William's with Detroit..

Romo and his big contract as you pointed out above..and numerous others.

Yes, Jerrah is in love with Dak, too. But he needs to show the love to the entire team and the fan base.

If he screws this up letting his personal interference make poor decisions we are all along for another 10 year ride like with Garrett.

Most of us will not hang around for that.

Sydla

Reaction score
We have cap space. His contract is not a problem. You have to pay someone. Who would you give that money too if not Zeke?

A lot of guys. I'd bring Quinn back with his money, consider signing Jones, etc.

There is a lot of things I could do with Elliott's money that would be better spent than on a TB (any TB).

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Burrow will be a bust

If he goes to the Bengals you have a chance of being right. Anywhere else and he’ll be pretty good at worst.

The thing about Burrow is he can run.. People are sleeping on that aspect of his game.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
If he goes to the Bengals you have a chance of being right. Anywhere else and he’ll be pretty good at worst.

The thing about Burrow is he can run.. People are sleeping on that aspect of his game.
I watched college football this past season. Im aware of what Burrow was about in college. No matter what team he goes to he will be a bust. A one year wonder....think Mark Sanchez

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I watched college football this past season. Im aware of what Burrow was about in college. No matter what team he goes to he will be a bust. A one year wonder....think Mark Sanchez

Yeah I don’t see it.. He’s good at everything. There isn’t a weakness in his game.

Throw in his Romo like abilities to buy time and escape pressure plus he can run better then Romo and it makes this pick a slam dunk.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t see it.. He’s good at everything. There isn’t a weakness in his game.

Throw in his Romo like abilities to buy time and escape pressure plus he can run better then Romo and it makes this pick a slam dunk.
Well if we are trading for Romo....count me out. Romo is not a guy you trade multiple first rounders for. That’s a elite club of quarterbacks. Probably a handful worth that.

ItzKelz

Reaction score

Sounds like youre talking about Vince Young

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Has anyone taken more of a beating on this site than the Dak trolls? Other than the Garrett lovers?

Dak has far and away exceeded anything the trolls had originally said about him.

Exactly. Dak has done everything - in 4 years - as a passer that these idiots swore he would never be able to do. Dak has already matched Romo in almost every major single season achievement including of all things passing yards. You know the haters believed that Dak was incapable of ever touching that number -- about the only thing left is single season passing touchdowns. If I were to guess, Dak has already come close to beating Romo in combined TDs on a season.

If Dak wins one more playoff game...he ties Romo there...he has already gotten the Cowboys as far as Romo ever did in the playoffs...And if he can get to one conference title game...Dak would beat Romo there too.

Dak haters are literally running out of things to argue when it comes to Dak vs. Romo.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Exactly. Dak has done everything - in 4 years - as a passer that these idiots swore he would never be able to do. Dak has already matched Romo in almost every major single season achievement including of all things passing yards. You know the haters believed that Dak was incapable of ever touching that number -- about the only thing left is single season passing touchdowns. If I were to guess, Dak has already come close to beating Romo in combined TDs on a season.

If Dak wins one more playoff game...he ties Romo there...he has already gotten the Cowboys as far as Romo ever did in the playoffs...And if he can get to one conference title game...Dak would beat Romo there too.

Dak haters are literally running out of things to argue when it comes to Dak vs. Romo.
lol... Dak slobberers are at it again. Dak hasn't exceeded any of Romo's marks... not completion percentage, not passer rating, not passing touchdowns, not yards per attempt... and that's not even accounting for the fact that he started his career 10 years after Romo in an inflated passing era. Dak is an average passer in his era, Romo was a top 5. Dak isn't even close.

Sure, Dak is going to make the playoffs every year... I'm sure that's what Romo thought when he made the playoffs 3 out of his first 4 seasons (which Dak couldn't even match either). When the offensive line dries up, Dak won't be making the playoffs any time soon... but unlike Romo he's not good enough to stay in the league on average teams because he's entirely reliant on All-Pros to prop him up. Nice try though... I got a good laugh out of it. Dak matching Romo... lol.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If he goes to the Bengals you have a chance of being right. Anywhere else and he’ll be pretty good at worst. The thing about Burrow is he can run.. People are sleeping on that aspect of his game.
So, only 3 in the past decade "can run"?! o_O
3piq84.jpg

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I was in favor of letting Romo go in 2013. Looking at the rise in the salary cap going forward, giving Dak 36 million a season at 115 million guaranteed is actually a bargain. It will get done.

We could have traded Romo. He had a weird contract where years voided if he *wasn't* traded. Just odd. We could have traded those now non-voiding years.

I think Dak's floor is now 36. He was content to play for 2 mil last year. Should be more than content to play on the tag this year, and just wait Jerry out past the CBA and a host of other QB signings. If he signs next offseason, it's probably north of 40.