Video: Troy Aikman on accuracy: You either have it or you don't

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Who cares. As humans we can only find our own motivation. Dak has his.

lwehlers

Reaction score
as much I as I hate bradshaw he made some very good points before the game when he talked about Prescott. he said the same things that aikman said either you have it or you don't they should know they both won multiple superbowls they both played a major role in winning them.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Yet Dak has beaten their GOD WENTZ for the division title 2/3 years...while Wentz's backup is showing everyone how overrated he is...

If I was Troy, I would ****...stick to calling games between your favorite QBs Wentz and Goff Troy...everytime during the game he tried to talk **** about Winston or Prescott they both made his *** look silly.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Earlier today I read the Dak lovers taking Darren Woodson’s words as gospel because he’s played at the pro level and “knows what he’s talking about.” But when Aikman and Bradshaw talk about Dak that opposes their view, they’re nowhere to be seen and say they’re arm chair QBs :huh:

shabazz

Reaction score
as much I as I hate bradshaw he made some very good points before the game when he talked about Prescott. he said the same things that aikman said either you have it or you don't they should know they both won multiple superbowls they both played a major role in winning them.

........but only because both had genius level Qb coaches. Which we all know is the reason Dak is regressed to the low level he’s playing at