Twitter: Troy Aikman on Cee Dee Lamb

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If you are relatively new to the site, you haven’t. But it’s been said multiple times he was elite and compared to guys like Tom Brady. Now a lot of these same posters are acting like they never claimed he was top-tier, while defending him for years like a top-tier QB.

lol...yep, lots of them, and the funny thing is, they know who they are as well as we do. Not going to call anyone out, because they know, they know.

buddieluver

Reaction score
I saw a stat that Dak was pressured 50 percent of the snaps vs SF that is ridiculous.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The Quarterback. He’s scared to release a football with anticipation and only throws to guys he sees open.

Understand?
I understand that your emotionally challenged and seem to think you're the authority on how other people think and feel. And it shows almost daily here.

I'm not even mad, it's entertaining. I have a list of overused/misused phrases such as "can't anticipate throws" that get parroted around the mediot World that some fans latch onto. I'll add this to be list!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If you cannot contribute to a thread topic NOT about Prescott without inserting your hatred it just illustrates what knowledge you really have of the game of football. I'm certainly no expert, but I have the ability to stay on topic and not start stabbing my vu doo doll.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If you cannot contribute to a thread topic NOT about Prescott without inserting your hatred it just illustrates what knowledge you really have of the game of football. I'm certainly no expert, but I have the ability to stay on topic and not start stabbing my vu doo doll.

Well, bless your little heart. Should we all bow down to your greatness?
lmao

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Watch the all 22....dak just didn’t take what was there. He had Schultz several times for 5,6,7 yard clips but . looked off for something bigger. He needs to learn it’s ok to just take the slow gains and move the chains.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It's year 6 coming up on 7...give him time to learn. lol

Haha the funny thing is .....that’s something that hopefully can be fixed. We joked about dak and dunk but sometimes you literally just have to and he was more effective then. Those small chunks set up those big plays sometimes.

Trendnet

Reaction score
Plenty of folk on here, only to start backtracking and pretending like they never said it. Guys on here literally compared him to Brady. It’s like the folk on here claiming Garrett has always been a problem, while when he was here, used to call him the next Tom Landry.

I don't remember him being compared to Tom Brady to be fair - rather he was a 'mobile Drew Brees'.

I laughed typing that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Randy Moss did it too. But he was SUPER TALENTED so he got a pass.
Again, I'm not saying it's right. But it happens more often than not.
Couple that with the fact that it's almost impossible to go all-out EVERY play. Players know this and pick their spots when to loaf. Shrug.
Moss is another. His stats would look a lot better if he hadn’t taken plays off and probably would’ve got his ring.
The Dalton Schultz show.
So one player is raising Dak’s completion rate even though he set the record for most passes to different receivers…..that’s interesting.

Reactions: G2

badazoth

Reaction score
Moore is just not experienced enough. Garrett wasnt either when he was OC. Linehan was meh.
In what in your vast experience as a general manager for professional football team lead you to that conclusion other than the fact that you like humping deck slick