Troy da playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
"Judge not lest ye be judged". I am not religious but I try to live these words. Whatever Troy is up to is between him and his family. We have no idea what arrangement they have made. I said the same thing about Tiger Woods.

All I will say is he obviously keeps himself in good shape.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The offseason blues… 11 pages on a former player’s fidelity and six pack…

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Something going down here!!! Look at them hiding behind those deck chairs.

Hell, I don't care about the players' personal lives, much less ex players. Unless it's Michael Ivin, his personal life is entertaining.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Not at all. A star is just a star. A heavy metalish skull, very Iron Maiden like, drawn on an engine falls much closer to cartoonish. I like your avatar so don’t get you panties in a twist. I was merely pointing out that calling out a Batman avatar as a cartoon whilst having a not too distant cousin, Eddie like Iron Maiden skull, as an avatar was beneath you. Be better.
My panties aren't twisted.

You should know that custom air cleaner covers are a thing. You're just a few keystrokes and a couple clicks away from seeing hundreds of real life versions. They have existed for much longer than Eddie.

When you can show me pic of a real life Batman you will have a valid point.

Batman is a cartoon character. Drawings of things that have 1, never been portrayed as a cartoon character, and 2, actually exist in real life, are not cartoon characters.

Sorry bro. You're going to have to do better.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Hey AC.
I want to thank you for putting up this thread. It's the perfect thread for us to let our inner jackassery out, without mucking up a perfectly good thread.

All in good fun....

Whyjerry

Reaction score
My panties aren't twisted.

You should know that custom air cleaner covers are a thing. You're just a few keystrokes and a couple clicks away from seeing hundreds of real life versions. They have existed for much longer than Eddie.

When you can show me pic of a real life Batman you will have a valid point.

Batman is a cartoon character. Drawings of things that have 1, never been portrayed as a cartoon character, and 2, actually exist in real life, are not cartoon characters.

Sorry bro. You're going to have to do better.
Hmmm can you show me a real like picture of a fierce skull protruding from an engine block?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm surprised this thread is still open.

Aside from all the other points made (some of which I agree), here's my take: If this is your private business, keep it private. The moment it becomes public, you've invited public critique and criticism.
We're only able to comment on that which we know, which is the definition of public. So, many others may be doing the same thing, but if it remains private, it's not subject to public scrutiny. But if it becomes public, then it's fair game for scrutiny. And with that scrutiny comes those who don't care, those who agree and those who disagree.
Shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.