Troy da playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPM

Reaction score
More than one outlet is reporting that he is divorced.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If he’s vacationing in the Italian Riviera with a young woman, then there’s obviously issues between him and his wife. Even if he was spotted alone, something has to be up between him and his wife if she isn’t with him.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
this pisses me and other dak fans off, we were wishing it was dak in that pic with Troy. Sheesh

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Nah. Be honest. You wish it was you in between Dak and Troy in that pic.

:muttley:
sorry guy/gal, I like women unlike you. sorry. I remember the days of fans crying because Tony was dating hot women. Do you remember?

It almost seems like yesterday some guy was crying about Tony going "Hollywood" :muttley::muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
sorry guy/gal, I like women unlike you. sorry. I remember the days of fans crying because Tony was dating hot women. Do you remember?

It almost seems like yesterday some guy was crying about Tony going "Hollywood" :muttley::muttley:
You like women? Could have fooled me. Always fighting tooth and nail to defend your Romo. I bet you have his poster up on your ceiling so he's the first thing you see when you wake up...and last when you go to bed.
:muttley::muttley:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You like women? Could have fooled me. Always fighting tooth and nail to defend your Romo. I bet you have his poster up on your ceiling so he's the first thing you see when you wake up...and last when you go to bed.
:muttley:"':muttley:
"Hollywood" lol, remember.........
You started hating Romo when he started dating hot women. shrugs to each of their own.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Married Troy Aikman Poses for Romantic Photos With Younger Woman​

Screen-Shot-2023-06-07-at-10-13-11-PM-nclm4c.jpg

NFL legend Troy Aikman posed for a series of flirty photos with a young woman who he appears to share a romantic relationship with—despite being married. Aikman, 56, has never acknowledged a split from his second wife, Capa Aikman, who still uses his last name. An investigation by the New York Post was similarly unable to unearth any divorce proceedings. Nevertheless, the former Cowboys quarterback appears to be vacationing in the Italian riviera with a woman named Haley Clark, who tagged the broadcaster in a series of photographs—including one where she kisses his cheek and touches his upper thigh.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/married-troy-aikman-posts-romantic-photos-with-younger-woman
tumblr_inline_mrwe7fXIin1qz4rgp.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
"Hollywood" lol, remember.........
You started hating Romo when he started dating hot women. shrugs to each of their own.
You seriously lack reading comprehension. 2+2 does not equal 5! lol

The issue was Romo going bat**** crazy with the Hollywood limelight, he allowed it to affect his game when he was in his prime. But you couldn't (still can't) handle that fact, so you make up this warped idea that I hate women? SMH

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You seriously lack reading comprehension. 2+2 does not equal 5! lol

The issue was Romo going bat**** crazy with the Hollywood limelight, he allowed it to affect his game when he was in his prime. But you couldn't (still can't) handle that fact, so you make up this warped idea that I hate women? SMH
:muttley:

HanD

Reaction score
Name them. Please list links to support this info.
Who cares. Let him live his personal life how he wants. No one wants your blessing on how they live their life. Plenty worst guys in the NFL before and after him. Plenty better too. If he's happy let him be. We don't know the circumstances of his second marriage to judge.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Who cares. Let him live his personal life how he wants. No one wants your blessing on how they live their life. Plenty worst guys in the NFL before and after him. Plenty better too. If he's happy let him be. We don't know the circumstances of his second marriage to judge.
Some of us care. "Perception" (as Troy rightfully told Romo) means everything as a Dallas Cowboy. Just because you're retired does not mean you stop representing the Dallas Cowboys, especially if you are one of this franchise's historied QBs like Troy. Comprendes?

HanD

Reaction score
Some of us care. "Perception" (as Troy rightfully told Romo) means everything as a Dallas Cowboy. Just because you're retired does not mean you stop representing the Dallas Cowboys, especially if you are one of this franchise's historied QBs like Troy. Comprendes?
Lol I comprehend that you're going nuts. who needs an athlete to be a role model. To the rest of us they are humans who have a unique job. Leave it on the field and you'll be much happier.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Like owner like players. Women dealing with Troy hopefully know what they're getting into.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol I comprehend that you're going nuts. who needs an athlete to be a role model. To the rest of us they are humans who have a unique job. Leave it on the field and you'll be much happier.
Millions of children and teenagers look up to star athletes as role models, especially concerning the Dallas Cowboys. Wisen up. Quit acting like a jack...

DandyDon52

Reaction score

I remember, some claimed it was a distraction, and he wasnt serious enough about football and winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.