Troy da playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I wonder if AC has ever said "It moved" after Dak throws a long bomb?
Pretty sick to hear y'all get wet when I post a pic of any Cowboys player without a shirt on. Uhh, hello? Troy was at an Italian vacation location near a beach. The pic was part of the story.

Kwmike22

Reaction score

Married Troy Aikman Poses for Romantic Photos With Younger Woman​

Screen-Shot-2023-06-07-at-10-13-11-PM-nclm4c.jpg

NFL legend Troy Aikman posed for a series of flirty photos with a young woman who he appears to share a romantic relationship with—despite being married. Aikman, 56, has never acknowledged a split from his second wife, Capa Aikman, who still uses his last name. An investigation by the New York Post was similarly unable to unearth any divorce proceedings. Nevertheless, the former Cowboys quarterback appears to be vacationing in the Italian riviera with a woman named Haley Clark, who tagged the broadcaster in a series of photographs—including one where she kisses his cheek and touches his upper thigh.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/married-troy-aikman-posts-romantic-photos-with-younger-woman

Nice example you are setting, Troy. :facepalm:
He is not married

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He is not married
Uhhh, are you sure?

Interception? Former Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman seemingly split from his wife, Catherine “Capa” Aikman (née Mooty), after he was photographed in steamy PDA pictures with a younger woman in June 2023. To get an update on the retired athlete’s marriage and information on his new speculated girlfriend, keep reading.

Is Troy Aikman and Still Married to Wife Catherine Mooty?​

Although the announcer was seen getting close to another woman, he and Catherine have not filed for divorce, In Touch can confirm.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/inside-troy-aikman-marriage-wife-163450020.html

CCBoy

Reaction score
NCO's have to attend schools to progress as NCO's. ANCOC was my highest school in the Army. Career status then becomes guaranteed. I first attended the US Air Force Academy as to truth, which I was questioned upon.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Married Troy Aikman Poses for Romantic Photos With Younger Woman​

Screen-Shot-2023-06-07-at-10-13-11-PM-nclm4c.jpg

NFL legend Troy Aikman posed for a series of flirty photos with a young woman who he appears to share a romantic relationship with—despite being married. Aikman, 56, has never acknowledged a split from his second wife, Capa Aikman, who still uses his last name. An investigation by the New York Post was similarly unable to unearth any divorce proceedings. Nevertheless, the former Cowboys quarterback appears to be vacationing in the Italian riviera with a woman named Haley Clark, who tagged the broadcaster in a series of photographs—including one where she kisses his cheek and touches his upper thigh.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/married-troy-aikman-posts-romantic-photos-with-younger-woman

Nice example you are setting, Troy. :facepalm:
Why is this any of our business?

Who cares?

Our last president was was a self admitted multiple offense sexual abuser.

A former player having paparazzi take pictures of him at the seaside is pretty tame stuff.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why is this any of our business?

Who cares?

Our last president was was a self admitted multiple offense sexual abuser.

A former player having paparazzi take pictures of him at the seaside is pretty tame stuff.
Ha. That's a joke.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I get what you're saying, but his daughters are adults now. The example, whatever it may be, has already been set.
Someone posted later in this thread a link stating Troy's daughters were actually on the trip with him and his new gf. If true, everything should be good since they approved. The article I used (and another I saw from another website) made no mention of his daughters being with him and his new gf at this getaway. That was the confusion and mistake on my part.

Flamma

Reaction score
Someone posted later in this thread a link stating Troy's daughters were actually on the trip with him and his new gf. If true, everything should be good since they approved. The article I used (and another I saw from another website) made no mention of his daughters being with him and his new gf at this getaway. That was the confusion and mistake on my part.
That's ok. I do agree with your initial statement 100%. If those were young girls, not good.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Are you trying to ironic or something?
Oh look. TMC has a little buddy sticking up for him.

I remember you. You're the guy who used to get in those endless, ego driven, back and forths with the guy who claims to have gone to Cal Poly. On and on and on and on you used to go. Talk about ironic.

I did get a chuckle from your go to comeback about how he walked across the lawn of CP on his way to the community college being his only relationship to CP.

Now you're all grown up and above the fray?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Here you are....trumpeting how so very much a role model you think you are:

I sometimes think you don't even know or remember the crap you post. You are one of the most controversial, adversarial posters on this board. And I say that as indubitably "takes one to know one".

Not gonna be a hypocrite...I know I challenge and argue. Fact. I do sincerely try to not change what people said in order to do it.

But I have never paraded to who or how I "set an example". It doesn't mean I don't try to...just not the time and place to make a big issue of it. . I think arguing on the internet with complete strangers, sometimes even making stuff up and changing what was said TO ARGUE...
... is not something to be proud of ...not setting a really good example of a role model human being. To your daughters.

It would seem you have some regret about making assumptions....well we shall see then won't we? You could be sorry in this case....but keep doing what you been doing and you aren;t sorry and learned nothing,
My Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.