Troy da playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I used to think Troy was a good guy. Now I think he is just another full of it athlete. Doesn’t bother me really but is it too much to ask to just behave? Such a stereotype. I have daughters. Both are pretty with big personalities. Great girls. I would hate for them to be dragged through the ringer by some dummy.
how is he not behaving? he divorces wife 2 3 yrs ago and now is with a much younger woman because he can. He has abs of steel at 56 and is with a 34 yr old woman. Those complaining and judging are just jealous.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
So speaks the guy with a skull in a v-twin engine as his avatar. Childish and wannabe tough guy. Hilarious.
He's doing some low grade trolling. It's basically where you act like a child -the chan vernacular is fecesposting- and then accuse everyone of doing what they are doing.

It's really irritating as you can see. No point in engaging because that is all he really wants. Lonely old man.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
how is he not behaving? he divorces wife 2 3 yrs ago and now is with a much younger woman because he can. He has abs of steel at 56 and is with a 34 yr old woman. Those complaining and judging are just jealous.
The your just jealous response is so lazy. I can assure I am not jealous of Troy Aikman. My life is awesome and my wife is a beauty. I am doing great.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You literally asked. I answered.

Now you don't care?

Ok, then......
I like you so I am going to try to be nice. Your google search won’t change my opinion here. Calling out someone’s avatar is lame. Like really really lame. Like almost disqualifying lame. You are better than that. Be better.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
He's doing some low grade trolling. It's basically where you act like a child -the chan vernacular is fecesposting- and then accuse everyone of doing what they are doing.

It's really irritating as you can see. No point in engaging because that is all he really wants. Lonely old man.
Speaking of low grade trolling. ^

Hey man
I'm just flowing with the thread.
You know... "When in Rome..."

Good to see you putting that community college degree to good use.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I like you so I am going to try to be nice. Your google search won’t change my opinion here. Calling out someone’s avatar is lame. Like really really lame. Like almost disqualifying lame. You are better than that. Be better.
See above.
(Bro hug)

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Married Troy Aikman Poses for Romantic Photos With Younger Woman​

Screen-Shot-2023-06-07-at-10-13-11-PM-nclm4c.jpg

NFL legend Troy Aikman posed for a series of flirty photos with a young woman who he appears to share a romantic relationship with—despite being married. Aikman, 56, has never acknowledged a split from his second wife, Capa Aikman, who still uses his last name. An investigation by the New York Post was similarly unable to unearth any divorce proceedings. Nevertheless, the former Cowboys quarterback appears to be vacationing in the Italian riviera with a woman named Haley Clark, who tagged the broadcaster in a series of photographs—including one where she kisses his cheek and touches his upper thigh.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/married-troy-aikman-posts-romantic-photos-with-younger-woman

Nice example you are setting, Troy. :facepalm:
Skip Bayless, Troy Aikman is not gay or he is staying in the closet locked up by women. Skip "the drip" Bayless.

Look like another woman is on the way out the water to Troy Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.