CFZ True Litmus Test for Dak this season!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's hard to get to a Super Bowl let alone win it, Brady/Mahomes are the outliers. The likes of Rodgers/Brees had hall of fame careers but only won 1 ring and made it that one time. There are several others greats never to play in that game.
The haters don’t like the facts.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Barring any significant injuries, I expect this team to be at least a #3 or #4 seed in the playoffs.

The litmus test for Dak has and will always be his performance in the playoffs, especially against good defenses of which he has not played well.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I watched how the offense struggled with no running game, only 1 WR and an OC that every defense in the league knew what was coming. That’s what I watched.
I watched Cooper succeed and got Noah paid.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Fans are going to think what they are going to think. I don't think any of that matters.

I do think there's a good chance this will be a very strong year for Dak.

Mike McCarthy is a high quality offensive coach who specializes in QBs. He's very closely observed Dak and the rest of the offense for multiple years. McCarthy knows Dak's strengths and weaknesses. And now McCarthy has built an offensive scheme specifically to the strengths of his QB.

This year, scheme-wise, Dak will play in the most "Dak friendly" offense that he's ever had. This offense was built to him and for him. And this year they have a number of highly talented skill position players.

Injuries can derail everything, of course, but if the offense is reasonably healthy, I expect good things.
With all these short quick passes based on quick decisions . . . You Would think that the offense was made for Cooper

NotForLong

Reaction score
And you’re too naive to understand other factors in play. Can you AT LEAST acknowledge they had only 1 NFL starting quality WR last year? Can you AT LEAST acknowledge that defenses knew what Dallas was going to run? They all said the same. No you can’t because you have an agenda and no matter how foolish you look you don’t have the intestinal fortitude to admit you were wry.

Can’t wait until the season starts so the roaches see the light and disappear.
How come no one knew what play Cooper was gonna run . . . Cooper did not have Hilton

GINeric

Reaction score
There are no "Haters" just real Cowboy fans who see our team being held back due to the ineptness at the QB position.
You guys throw that HATE word around like it's candy.
Is your world so full of it or is it just your imagination?
We want to WIN and not beat dog teams like the Falcons and pad-stat them to death.
WIN...........WIN...........WIN...........WIN..........WIN......And please don't bring up our leader W-L record as its mostly from the doggy NFC East he has feasted on all these years!

So if there are no haters.... when the Cowboys win and Dak plays well.... why do you and a couple other haters disappear until the next loss??

Real fans post after wins AND losses. But the people like you and a couple others posing as fans, disappear after we win.

Why do you do that.... if you're a fan? Fans celebrate wins, not run and hide from the board until the Cowboys lose again.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So if there are no haters.... when the Cowboys win and Dak plays well.... why do you and a couple other haters disappear until the next loss??

Real fans post after wins AND losses. But the people like you and a couple others posing as fans, disappear after we win.

Why do you do that.... if you're a fan? Fans celebrate wins, not run and hide from the board until the Cowboys lose again.
So in other words the Dakfanatics on here that disappear a Dallas loss in which Dak plays poorly, in your mind, are not real fans either. Got it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
All of Dak's turnovers had them gassed.

Dak could not hold on to the ball and move the chains like Cooper. The defense was Fresh with Cooper
dak is a heaver slower load to carry. Why can't they carry the baby dak?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
So in other words the Dakfanatics on here that disappear a Dallas loss in which Dak plays poorly, in your mind, are not real fans either. Got it.
is that the same dakboys fan who said the season was over and was through when the baby dak got hurt last year? Fake-*** Cowboys fan, with a low IQ pulling for dak over the Cowboys.

Swagger

Reaction score
Every year it’s the same Dak had crap player’s the year before this is the true year to judge him. Dak could choke again and again and it doesn’t matter Jerry is extending him because Jerry is in a corner that Dak and his agent painted him in dollar wise with dead money and a no trade clause, Dak could be the worst QB in the league and he will still get he extension. Don’t know why slobberers think Dak is changing from Mr. Choke or Others think Dakchoka is going anywhere, The Cowboys are stuck with Dak and when it’s year 34 the Homers will still be saying this is Dakchoka year to shine.
Dakchoka is a good one. I will use that from now on.

Hadenough

Reaction score
It's hard to get to a Super Bowl let alone win it, Brady/Mahomes are the outliers. The likes of Rodgers/Brees had hall of fame careers but only won 1 ring and made it that one time. There are several others greats never to play in that game.
Rodgers and Brees were performing in the playoffs. Rodgers didn't have that great a team around him for many years.They had the misfortune of playing in the Brady Era also. As I said before that SBs and championship games are for QBs that perform against good teams. You're not winning a championship beating the snot of the Bucs. You have to be able to go out and make plays against good defenses even if you struggled all day. You still need to find a way to get these plays made. That's where Dak falls short and so does cousins neither guy is going to ever win anything because they don't have the mental capacity or the physical talent which you need both and once again it all comes down to pedigree unless your name is Brady.