Trying not to overreact, but here's the next Cowboys HC

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Honestly if I am looking for a young up and comer.

Ben Johnson from Detroit.

Kubiak is also a great idea.
Breaking News, is the OC going to allow Dak to keep 70 percent of the offense that is already here????? (I hope not, we need to burn it to the ground!)

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Strength of schedule and level of competition. You can stat pad and hide deficiencies within the scheme against inferior opponents and coaching staffs. What happens when you play upper tier teams in the regular season and playoffs? I think we've seen enough to know what happens.
Is that scheme or lack of talent though?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Getting someone from the Shanahan tree is a popular thought.

I'd prefer a HC that isn't a retread. Young and innovative type please!

Kubiak fits the bill and there is no doubt he will be a HC some day in this league.
Jerry will not hire anybody other than somebody who is going to puppet. No one’s going to oversee him.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What head coach with any self-respect would come to the Cowboys. Without total control, who would put their reputation on the line, and older has been. A new upstart. I prefer somebody Young innovative. Not afraid to open it up.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry will not hire anybody other than somebody who is going to puppet. No one’s going to oversee him.
he needs to get over it and let this way of thinking go!!!!!! You can tell her really does't want to win anything big

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
he needs to get over it and let this way of thinking go!!!!!! You can tell her really does't want to win anything big
His ego will just not allow it, you think Stephen would tell him. Hey dad hire a GM. Sit back and watch.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
loooooooooool if only
I never would’ve given Prescott the contract. Not that I don’t like him ,or like him. You just gave away the franchise, again. How can anybody come in and build it from scratch, when you already buried them a little bit

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I never would’ve given Prescott the contract. Not that I don’t like him ,or like him. You just gave away the franchise, again. How can anybody come in and build it from scratch, when you already buried them a little bit
Yup in ALL these years, he hasn't shown you much of anything except STATS, but as they say in here "who are you going to replace him with, we would have to START OVER!" well damn you'll have to do it one day anyways!!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup in ALL these years, he hasn't shown you much of anything except STATS, but as they say in here "who are you going to replace him with, we would have to START OVER!" well damn you'll have to do it one day anyways!!
I was hoping he was done, even just for himself. Have the fanbase hate you why would you want to be here? Oh, the money.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
There is zero chance he will come here, nor will any OC/DC that is seen as the "next" one. We can dream all we want, but Rex Ryan will be our HC before Kubiak, Johnson or any of them

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was hoping he was done, even just for himself. Have the fanbase hate you why would you want to be here? Oh, the money.
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol we know Jerry was waiting to make big news by paying him such a lucrative deal

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is zero chance he will come here, nor will any OC/DC that is seen as the "next" one. We can dream all we want, but Rex Ryan will be our HC before Kubiak, Johnson or any of them
Post of the morning lol so true!!! Because we need DISCIPLINE lol, no we need to get younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Post of the morning lol so true!!! Because we need DISCIPLINE lol, no we need to get younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m not sure discipline works with the younger players. They like praise pat on the back. Give me a team full of old men.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Our run game failures are more than just rb. A person as accomplished as you should be able to see that.

I'm not saying zeke is ace so halt right there. There's blocking, scheme and cohesive unit issues too.
Zeke got the ball 6 times in that game and people are talkin that mess? They too stoopid to even respond to for me. The defense gives up 40+ and it's Dak and Zeke's fault. I don't know how anyone takes that nonsense seriously.

Creeper

Reaction score
The next Dallas Cowboys HC is going to be Bill Belichick. We all know it. Even Mike McCarthy knows it. If you are looking for Jerry to hire someone young and innovative you are probably also expecting him to sign a top tier free agent DT too.

Proof

Reaction score
Every coach needs a QB. You think Brady wins 6 SBs without Bill? Rodgers won 1. Coach matters. Give Bill an elite QB, he's winning.
yeah, i really hate the way that divorce is framed. brady went to a team a piece away (and he is arguably the best piece) AND brought reinforcements.
bill lost the best qb in the biz and replaced him with ... mac jones?

would be like mahomes going to the niners, and kelce retiring and people calling andy reid overrated for the inevitable bottoming out.

Proof

Reaction score
Against a coach from Sean McVay's tree. There's nothing wrong with saying both trees are highly respectable and effective. The Niners didn't have CMC and Deebo got banged up in the game too.
lol. the vikings are starting the backup the niners didn't want. not really comparable. and the vikings have had that "mcvay tree coach" for a few years now and made no noise