Trysten Hill

Praxit

Reaction score
..well, lets be fair. We have 3 more fake games to call the bluffs on. He's a rookie first of all. Might take time to gel, settle into himself. That should be enough time to tell, whether he's a Milk Dud or Milky Way... ;)..

.....ps... I thought LVE was Carpenter 2.0. Then by 3rd game, the dude morphed into something else.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I’ll give a couple of years, not a partial preseason game before I judge.

Partial? The only lineman who played more was Joe Jackson who had 50% of the defensive snaps to Hill's 46%.

Jackson at least showed up with four tackles and a QB hit.

Hill? Zilch.

source.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like our baffling 3rd round project Maliek Collins. Who was praised for his strength and leverage but is a back up gap shooter. We shall see.
Collins is not and has not been a backup.

He missed 3 games last season with an injury, then they eased him into action for 4 games by limiting his snaps before he was playing full-time snaps the final 9 games and in the playoffs.

Fredbeard

Reaction score
Hill did poorly against the forty miners second and third string olineman but I think it’s too early to judge him on one preseason game. However it was also silly when many forum members said Hill would be this year’s defensive rookie of the year.:rolleyes:

Techsass

Reaction score
Not quite what I was hoping to see from him, but he's my pet cat this season so I'll wait.

waldoputty

Reaction score
i was looking out for 79 but did not see him do much.
of course i would have liked to see him get 2 sacks.
this is way too early to worry about any draft pick particularly on the dl.
btw, check on ed oliver and quinnen williams - the top 2 dt picked at #3 and #10.
they did not have much stats either.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
Actually, it didn't really work out for them that year. It happened in 2008 and they missed the playoffs with an 11-5 record when Matt Cassel was at QB.

Just fyi
;)

You are correct, I forgot that despite a 11-5 record they failed to make it due to tiebreakers with Miami and Baltimore