Trysten Hill

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well apparently they saw something in his college tape that gave them concern. They didn't make their other draft picks sign a hustle clause. So why him?

And that's why I watched him closely. I saw a guy that looked tired after six snaps. Soggy effort. Ha. New nickname "Soggy Hill."
They should have made Taco sign a "hustle" clause when he was drafted. He might have been a stud by his 2nd season last year.

Shadowfax

Reaction score
Just to be clear, I am not saying he is a bust or a poor draft pick. I would just like to see some flashes of his ability when he is going against 3rd team personnel.

We really need him to be a player for us to have the success we want to have this year. I am holding out hope that he and Covington can help stop teams like the Rams and the Colts from running it down our throats.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Just to be clear, I am not saying he is a bust or a poor draft pick. I would just like to see some flashes of his ability when he is going against 3rd team personnel.

We really need him to be a player for us to have the success we want to have this year. I am holding out hope that he and Covington can help stop teams like the Rams and the Colts from running it down our throats.
Doesn’t look like it after PS game 1. We
Need to give Hill some time to work on his game but I think signing Covington was a mistake. Either that or our D-line coach needs to be fired.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He needs work & coaching. We knew that.
Sounds like something that is always said about a team's top draft pick. No worries.

What is done is done. So if he does not show up again next week, still a work in progress?

Johnny23

Reaction score
Collins is not and has not been a backup.

He missed 3 games last season with an injury, then they eased him into action for 4 games by limiting his snaps before he was playing full-time snaps the final 9 games and in the playoffs.
He should be a backup. I know he hasn't been one @xwalker. I am not a fan of his.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He should be a backup. I know he hasn't been one @xwalker. I am not a fan of his.
Multiple media have said he is their pick as the "Star" performer in training camp this year. It the 1st year he had remained healthy in camp (Rumors are that they finally found the correct shoes/orthotic(s) for him).

He has been the most underrated player on the team the past few years. The injuries and being forced to play 1-tech too often (most of 2017) have limited him but he is a terrific 3-tech when healthy.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Multiple media have said he is their pick as the "Star" performer in training camp this year. It the 1st year he had remained healthy in camp (Rumors are that they finally found the correct shoes/orthotic(s) for him).

He has been the most underrated player on the team the past few years. The injuries and being forced to play 1-tech too often (most of 2017) have limited him but he is a terrific 3-tech when healthy.
I don't agree. We'll see though.

Pharoah

Reaction score
He needs work & coaching. We knew that.
He played the most snaps at DT. They tried to give as much opportunity as possible. Keeping him in game. Folks got to remember his didn't play power 5 cfb. Needs to develope. They see upside. Walker and Wise better cfb players.

817Gill

Reaction score
Well apparently they saw something in his college tape that gave them concern. They didn't make their other draft picks sign a hustle clause. So why him?

And that's why I watched him closely. I saw a guy that looked tired after six snaps. Soggy effort. Ha. New nickname "Soggy Hill."
Yes, yes they did. It’s a Marinelli staple