Trysten Hill's transfer to Nebraska was blocked

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Sounds like we got another chip on the shoulder with a lot to prove type player.. I’m rooting for him...

waldoputty

Reaction score
No joke. I was jumping rooftops and almost dying and driving like a maniac while saying the stupidest garbage to anyone and everyone while getting into so much trouble I was denied my passport for 13 years.
I had to become a much better person to figure life out and that took the natural maturation process of aging.
wow i missed the part about the passport for 13 years
holy crap
those experience help make u a better writer
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
A lot of players go to schools because of the coach.
They develop a relationship and a loyalty to the coach.
Then when the coach leaves, they feel betrayed or they want to go where the coach is, especially if the coach heavily recruited them.
This could have been the situation with Hill.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Well, there is a situation that needs an explanation. I delineated 3 explanations including your explanation. Do choose one of the 3 or propose a better explanation!

the lsu game score was close. yet they did not play their best dl. why? it was already reported that their defense could not stop the other offense and was on the field too long. hill was asked about it and was pissed because he was not allowed out on the field to hep his teammates. Here are the 3 discussed possibilities:
1. the one you proposed that the 'pure snow-white' coaches benched him because 'it was the right thing to do' - after the same 'pure snow-white' coaches prevented all these kids from transferring when they wanted to transfer.
2. there was a personal vendetta between the coaches and hill. seem pretty silly for them to risk their own careers for a personal vendetta. 2 undefeated seasons and a fiesta bowl win - all because of a personal matter - seem pretty immature and irrational to me.
3. they wanted to hurt hill's draft prospects to 'encourage' hill to return. given they had a 12-0 season to start with, the risk of losing the fiesta bowl was not that big. they would not lose their jobs. having a dominant dl would be a big help for 2020, so that protects their jobs the next season. seems like a cold rational calculation here.

This seems to be a serious apple's to oranges conversation right now. You seem to gloss over my statement made multiple times that I am not proposing anything to goad me into theoretical debate, but it's just not my thing. I am passing on the information that came out of Orlando from the sources that cover UCF. You are welcome to keep trying to state that I am proposing it, but it seems like wasted effort on your part.

Your other theories are simply that. Theories, based on your speculation with, so far, no actual substance to back it up. If you want to spin your wheels in speculation then feel good doing so, but it seems a really big waste of time from my perspective. Just not my thing.

You have some serious Oliver Stone in you, I respect the passion even if I don't quite see the point in it! :thumbup:

waldoputty

Reaction score
This seems to be a serious apple's to oranges conversation right now. You seem to gloss over my statement made multiple times that I am not proposing anything to goad me into theoretical debate, but it's just not my thing. I am passing on the information that came out of Orlando from the sources that cover UCF. You are welcome to keep trying to state that I am proposing it, but it seems like wasted effort on your part.

Your other theories are simply that. Theories, based on your speculation with, so far, no actual substance to back it up. If you want to spin your wheels in speculation then feel good doing so, but it seems a really big waste of time from my perspective. Just not my thing.

You have some serious Oliver Stone in you, I respect the passion even if I don't quite see the point in it! :thumbup:

the big picture is what happened in the fiesta bowl.
it does not matter whether you proposed an explanation, or whether the explanation is from the press in orlando, or the explanation is printed on ucf letterhead.
the explanation needs to make sense.

what happened did not make sense. in the fiesta bowl, hill was played sparingly. yet a 2nd undefeated season and the fiesta bowl were at stake. the defense was left on the field too long because they could not stop the lsu offense. yet they left their best dl out of most of the game. hill was asked about how tough it was being left on the field too long and hill responded that he was barely in the game. what is the deal? it does not make sense. even a national press guy (millen?) questions the strange illogical event.

since u r an apparent esteemed ucf alum, you should care why they did not seem to put the best team out there in the fiesta bowl. and the amazing legacy of a second consecutive undefeated season. certainly you should care why???

so please choose one of the 3 or propose a better explanation!

1. the one you said came from 'sources from orlando' that the 'pure snow-white' coaches benched him because 'it was the right thing to do' - after the same 'pure snow-white' coaches prevented all these kids from transferring when they wanted to transfer.
2. there was a personal vendetta between the coaches and hill. seem pretty silly for them to risk their own careers for a personal vendetta. 2 undefeated seasons and a fiesta bowl win - all because of a personal matter - seem pretty immature and irrational to me.
3. they wanted to hurt hill's draft prospects to 'encourage' hill to return. given they had a 12-0 season to start with, the risk of losing the fiesta bowl was not that big. they would not lose their jobs. having a dominant dl would be a big help for 2020, so that protects their jobs the next season. seems like a cold rational calculation here.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I was pretty good with that
#54 J Smith pick ,upon checking into it some& realizing our Football DaD kinda' had the inside track on his % probabilities of recuperating & coming back to playing form,,,er,,,that& knowing/conditioned to the previous recent history of that 2nd rd. pick having been seemingly treated like a $2 lotto scratch-off ticket in the past,the #94 ?,,, man,,, the only time you huff bong hits thru a frickin' rubber gas mask is to get beyond bombs away blotto(which, actually kinda' won a certain level of admiration from me) & other than that whole determined definition of indefinitely apparently having not been fully defined as of yet in the front office?,,,#94 ,,,SHALL RETURN :thumbup:

*95?,,,
NO commento_O
Sounds like Puttyism ---Go Cowboys

dallasdave

Reaction score
This helps explain why the Cowboys felt so comfortable with the kid's lack of playing time and why they spent so much time talking with Frost and his former staff at UCF.
And now he is going to be the big player the Cowboys need to win it all :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:And maybe a member of the 4 Horsemen

dallasdave

Reaction score
i am sure hill had some maturity issues that made things worse. however i do suspect he learned a lot from the experience, having lost many millions of $.
Well a lot of people do a lot of wild things when they are 20 and 21,,, hopefully Dallas got a star who is about to grow in Maturity, and the past will be left on the floor like a lot of busted Melon.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well a lot of people do a lot of wild things when they are 20 and 21,,, hopefully Dallas got a star who is about to grow in Maturity, and the past will be left on the floor like a lot of busted Melon.

i am sure hill learned from the experience. he likely lost over $10M dollars. his contract will be less than $5M while he could have had $20M!

dallasdave

Reaction score
No joke. I was jumping rooftops and almost dying and driving like a maniac while saying the stupidest garbage to anyone and everyone while getting into so much trouble I was denied my passport for 13 years.
I had to become a much better person to figure life out and that took the natural maturation process of aging.
:yourock::yourock::yourock::clap::clap::clap:Pure Puttyism