News: TS: NFL fans all want Jason Garrett to stop 'super creepy' ritual on Sunday Night Football

Plankton

Reaction score
jason-garrett-smile.gif

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL.....all Garrett needs is a trench coat. Never thought he would get under our skin more than when he was Cowboys' HC. But yes, the mute button is your friend. :thumbup:

RonWashington

Reaction score
And talking pre game the CBS package with Simms Essiason Cowher Nate Burleson is tons better then Terry Bradshaw Jimmy Howie Strahan , not even close .

kskboys

Reaction score
Creepy smile? That's it? You guys really really really need to stop being so sensitive.

This is the exact same thing is "Mommy, Susie looked at me."

Same thing.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I was listening to Mike Mayock the former Raider GM do the radio Wash Giants game , he’s good . He knows football no fake chatter . Greg Olsen going on about Trevor Lawrence hair yesterday made me think I had the wrong game on . Cmon man Randy Moss bring Olsen back to planet football .

:facepalm: :espn:

Skynet

Reaction score
I'm pirdy scatter brained but what does that link have to do with football
I was just mock people who said they were afraid of Garrett with a fake twitter account , since many of them likely use twitter regularly

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s the pathetic world of social media we live in today.

99.9% of people didn't think it was creepy until someone told them it was creepy.
Yea, I just don’t expose myself much to Social Media. This site and Facebook. Rest of my news comes from traditional media in newspapers, radio and television.