News: TS: NFL fans all want Jason Garrett to stop 'super creepy' ritual on Sunday Night Football

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

garrett1.png
Garrett Sucks!! Been Trying to tell y'all

Tommy

Reaction score
The guy has somehow turned a 3rd string QB role into a huge post playing career, with no talent or aptitude for any of the roles he has gotten.
I’m willing to bet he know a whole lot more about football than you do. So much more that it’s not even worth talking about.

What do you think?

rags747

Reaction score
The guy has somehow turned a 3rd string QB role into a huge post playing career, with no talent or aptitude for any of the roles he has gotten.
And he’s banking it all the way brother. Always nice to see the good ones have major success.

Jay

Reaction score
I find it incredibly creepy that more people here don’t realize The Clapper’s creepiness.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
if he wouldve looked at the team like that instead of clapping he wouldve won a superbowl here

Just walk into the locker room after every loss and look at them like that. They would've been terrified to lose.

plasticman

Reaction score
I don't think Garrett has ever been comfortable communicating to with the public. I think he actually has to work on being persoable.

He was probably told to acknowledge the audiences and he's just trying too hard.