Tucson Shop Owner & Employee Kill One Intruder, Wound Three

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3403971 said:
Oh my gosh. We should consider their boycotts as "symbolic" but our boycotts are harmful?

Some people really don't have a clue. I love San Diego. It is far and away my favorite place in California. But as long as their city council boycotts my state I will support my fellow Arizonans boycotting their city. Kudos for fighting back.

Californians are a bunch of granola eating nutcases.

Look at how much they're in debt. They're ridiculous.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
If these California cities really don't want to do business with Arizona, Arizona should say "ok" and pull the plug on all the electricity flowing westward.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
vta;3403956 said:
LINK

San Diego Faces Own Medicine as Arizona Residents Cancel Travel Following Boycott of State.

That whole thing is idiotic. This Immigration law is actually a federal law that was instated over 70 freaking years ago. The only thing Arizona is doing is enforcing it.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;3403982 said:
If these California cities really don't want to do business with Arizona, Arizona should say "ok" and pull the plug on all the electricity flowing westward.

The Hoover Dam is owned by the Federal Government. (operated by Bureau of Reclamation) Arizona has no say in the matter.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
nyc;3404010 said:
The Hoover Dam is owned by the Federal Government. (operated by Bureau of Reclamation) Arizona has no say in the matter.

Then Dam up the water leading to it ..... :D

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
nyc;3404000 said:
That whole thing is idiotic. This Immigration law is actually a federal law that was instated over 70 freaking years ago. The only thing Arizona is doing is enforcing it.

To say the least. It's all well and good to voice an opinion on a thing but when the ramifications aren't something that you have to deal with, the boycotting and protesting is pretty empty.

'Symbolic' indeed. Instead of boycotting, some law enforcers from other states might have offered some kind of help instead. Even if it's just in the form of advice. This is the United States after all.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
zrinkill;3404028 said:
Then Dam up the water leading to it ..... :D

What are you going to do, scoop out the 9.3 trillion gallons of water already in Lake Mead? :laugh2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
nyc;3404066 said:
What are you going to do, scoop out the 9.3 trillion gallons of water already in Lake Mead? :laugh2:

No .... just Arizona start building a Dam right in front of it.

Anyway ,..... it was a joke.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
zrinkill;3404075 said:
No .... just Arizona start building a Dam right in front of it.

Anyway ,..... it was a joke.

I know. I got the sarcasm in the post, I guess you just didn't catch mine. :laugh2:

THIS

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;3403982 said:
Water too.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Funny over the last few years I have seen business move out of California to Arizona yet I don't know of many business from Arizona or any other state moving to California. I’m already boycotting California hopefully others will join in

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
:laugh2:

Police: Coral Springs man tackled by firefighter after taking video camera into couple's patio

53740393.jpg

By Rafael A. Olmeda, Sun Sentinel
9:24 a.m. EDT, May 14, 2010

By the time Kenneth Parkerson told a nurse he made a mistake, the evidence was already on his face.

Parkerson, 28, was arrested Wednesday night after he allegedly sneaked into the screened patio of a home, carrying a video camera, police said.

The homeowner's wife saw him and yelled for her husband, Pembroke Pines firefighter Ireneusz Fajkis, according to the police report.

Fajkis chased Parkerson onto his front lawn and tackled him to the ground, according to the police report.

Parkerson, of Coral Springs, was taken to Coral Springs Medical Center, where he talked to a nurse treating his wounds.

"I picked the wrong house," he reportedly said, "because a UFC [mixed martial arts] fighter lived there and beat me up."

Parkerson was arrested on one count of burglary, one count of video voyeurism, one count of marijuana possession and one count of tampering with evidence, for allegedly trying to destroy the camera while he was being chased.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Doomsday101;3404270 said:
Funny over the last few years I have seen business move out of California to Arizona yet I don't know of many business from Arizona or any other state moving to California. I’m already boycotting California hopefully others will join in

what happens when your tots want to visit Shamu or Mickey?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
California made their statement towards the people of Arizona and in my support for the people of Arizona I would like to turn the tables on California and boycott them. God knows they can't afford it as messed up as they are.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Hostile;3404253 said:
Water too.

Yep.

The only question is whether you wait until a sweltering August day to deprive them of water and air conditioning thanks to the blackouts or you should just go ahead and do it now.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
nyc;3404010 said:

Hoover Dam only produces a fraction of the electricity in Arizona.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;3404327 said:
Hoover Dam only produces a fraction of the electricity in Arizona.
Thank you. I wasn't going to comment.