Twitter: Tuesday Training Camp Practice Updates

Bluefin

Reaction score
Another Nate Newton note on watching yesterdays Dallas DL pass rush drills versus Rams OL.

If Ben Gardner had, and I hate to say this, a quick twitch muscle in his body, he would be something special.

Rob Phillips: Cause he's got a motor, right?

Nate: Cause he's got a motor, it just runs on heavy diesel...(laughing), we need to get him some high octane...wow!

Mickey Spagnola: They had him working at 3Tech in the morning walk through, he's been a DE.

Nate: Maybe that's a home for him.

Mickey: He was at 3Tech, and Rod Marinelli always seems to have this vision for guys who can go inside, maybe undersized, but produce in there.

Rob and Nate (pointing at each other): Crawford, and Coleman, they've tried multiple guys.

Mickey: Both Crawfords.

Rob: Russell, the rookie, they tried moving guys inside just to find a place for them, because these DE spots are kind of set.

Nate: Yeah.

Mickey: You better be able to do, maybe, two things if you want to make the team, better show you can go inside, that was interesting to see.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
You dont push around the Cowboys in 2015. Last year either. I love Dez. He's more than a receiver. man went to help his brodie with no helmet on. Thats love.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Mickey: He was at 3Tech, and Rod Marinelli always seems to have this vision for guys who can go inside, maybe undersized, but produce in there.

But you've got to have quickness to play 3Tech, it's all about being able to time the snap and explode off the ball.

Quick twitch is required.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Fights aside,
It sounds like TWill and DMac owned their butts today.

Terrance Williams is having a fine training camp.

I like him, just hate the fact he'll never be a natural hands catcher.

Williams can still come up with some amazing catches, though.

Aven8

Reaction score
Is it me or does Dez create a lot of this with his mouth? I could care less either way, but it seems to tick players off.

Danger

Reaction score
Is it me or does Dez create a lot of this with his mouth? I could care less either way, but it seems to tick players off.

The fight was on the other side of the field where our D was going against their O. Dez didn't start it.

Apparently the Rams got but hurt when Gregory dropped their RB

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was keeping up pretty good with the tweets early on...

Then, all of a sudden, there was like 43 new tweets and I was sunk.
From personal experience, I don't even bother trying to keep up with the tweets. I just check every 5-10 mins or so and just post and go from there. Twitter can make you feel like you're drowning.

You're doing a good job. I wouldn't sweat it, at all.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
From personal experience, I don't even bother trying to keep up with the tweets. I just check every 5-10 mins or so and just post and go from there. Twitter can make you feel like you're drowning.

You're doing a good job. I wouldn't sweat it, at all.

Twitter makes me feel like I'm never brief enough with my wording.

Maybe that's because I'm never brief enough with my wording.