Twitter: Tyron could be out multiple months

terra

Reaction score
I really hoped we were done with the hammy infestation....

Gaede

Reaction score
Not to be dramatic, but this could kill the season. Tyler wasn't even ready to start at LG with Tyron beside him. Now we're gonna trot him out there at harder position with McGovern beside him? And a starting TE that is pretty mediocre at blocking?

Oh and we have one starting receiver. Shouldn't be hard to defend us.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
tumblr_p792h1fWBH1uji5dbo8_400.gifv

kento40

Reaction score
Well Dak has a built in excuse for playing like a deer in headlights this season.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The guy tore his hamstring. It’s not really related to his other injuries at all. Lol
Come on.

It's something every year at this point with him.

I'm sure Jerry is sitting around saying the same things to try and justify keeping Smith around when he, at the drop of a hat, could be out for weeks at a time at any given point.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Who was the poster saying we made it out of camp with no injuries, lol.

It sucks, but probably a blessing in disguise for the long-run. OL needs to build continuity and it's very important to play with the same 5 guys. Tyron has become Sean Lee, he cannot help the team in and out of the lineup. They drafted Tyler Smith is replace him down the line, make the move now, deal with the growing pains and hopefully towards the end of the season, we have our new quality LT and we no longer have to hold our breath every time Tyron gets hurt. Team just has to move on from Tyron next season and continue rebuilding their OL.

JBS

Reaction score
Who was the poster saying we made it out of camp with no injuries, lol.

It sucks, but probably a blessing in disguise for the long-run. OL needs to build continuity and it's very important to play with the same 5 guys. Tyron has become Sean Lee, he cannot help the team in and out of the lineup. They drafted Tyler Smith is replace him down the line, make the move now, deal with the growing pains and hopefully towards the end of the season, we have our new quality LT and we no longer have to hold our breath every time Tyron gets hurt. Team just has to move on from Tyron next season and continue rebuilding their OL.

I agree with all of this. But you have to be very careful with this approach. You can get the qb wrecked

CWR

Reaction score
I believe so. We're not trading for a starting LT because Tyler is considered the future there. So it's either go with a backup or go with the future. The only other "option" would be to move Steele to LT, Martin to RT and play Tyler and McGovern as the guards, but that's a lot of shifting.

Then you'd still need a swing. Ball has been disappointing, and Waletzko isn't ready.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Ok move the Tulsa Rookie to LT I’m sure he will do a credible job . McGovern who hasn’t cracked the starting lineup in 3 yrs and a swing tackle are what’s of concern . Save on the WR pos throwing warm bodies out the door but don’t go out and sign a veteran OT knowing 77 injury history . I expect better .

At the end of camp I guess you pore over the waiver wire , not sure who’s left as FA , Duane Brown the old Seahawk cost the Jets 22 mill 2 yrs when Becton went down yet again . 9 mill is guaranteed.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He walked out fine. I think it’s a false tweet. He had no limp and apparently grunted..

Does anyone know if he is hurt that bad. They said he was fine. He left with no limp or brace. Not even ice on it.