Twitter: Tyron could be out multiple months

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Get well soon, Tyron.
u3nvipoogo8i9ztnhtfv

When I first said tha i thought about his 2019 injury (saints, above). He is definitely getting a rep that could lowball him in tha future, stout chaps.
I dunna know how I think these things to write. They just come to me.:)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What exactly have we accomplished with these top-off linemen the past 6 seasons.......1 playoff win!

Let us not forget the playoff appearances and moral losses. They add up.

Why, I bet, if your strange Yank comedy "Gilligan's Village" were still around I bet the Cowboy players would be invited to the deserted village like the Harlem Globetrotters. Off course, with new cast with Emily Dechannel as Ginger, hubba-hubba.

Jipper

Reaction score
Well we knew we would lose him to injury so it just happened to be a different injury than expected…hope he heals up but his body is failing him….this might be it for him…

Our season just got that much harder

starfan1

Reaction score
Oh yeah. He's done.
Well good. I have felt it’s time to move on for awhile but many here talked about his team friendly contract

the cowboys organization are stubborn about moving on from their veterans at least now maybe it forces them to

I hope they called fisher yesterday or had a conversation about moving Tyler

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Smith McGovern Biadasz Martin Steele

I think you have to move the rookie now.

Move him *back* to the position he played the last 2 years and we want him to play into the future.

And could just be the future is now. I wouldn't be shocked if Tyron doesn't play another game for the Cowboys.

This is just the kind of scenario that could end Tyron's career. Out long for injury, with a replacement the Cowboys have invested heavily in.

And here most of us were happy when McCarthy stopped practicing Tyler at LT and let him focus on LG.

I wasn't happy with that. Tyler was a LT and we wanted him to be one again even before Tyron got injured.
Should have cross trained him at LT/LG. For that matter, should have done that with Connor Williams.